Database isn't compatible with the 13.3 update, I will upload a compatible one as soon as I can get it done.

In the best case, tomorrow.

Ok, it's uploaded.

The U19 would require me to create 84 leagues. If it happens, it won't be very soon.

Last edited:
Thanks for looking, look forward to the 13.3 edition, never mind about the under 18's, thank god for B teams and friendly matches!

Actually, the Second B maximum teams issue was solved, it just loads the wrong from the database I made in first patch.

Merging with a no changes of the new does nothing.

But! I've found how to do it. So I'll be uploading the new.

Updating the file, which has already approved...

Last edited:
File was approved and I've updated it with the right files.

Download link

Segunda B issue with maximum teams, solved. Yeclano is now in Segunda B3, where it belongs.

Corrected the Segunda B team maximum for the database that's compatible with the original version of FM13, the default, 13.0.0, for those who would want to play with that other database, have the division right and Yeclano where it belongs.

Download link

Last edited:
I'd be up for that, would be a welcome change from san marino challenge. fancied a Lichtenstein challenge as well with fc vaduz but cant manage national team from the off :(

I've been playing this database a fair bit, however I'm really struggling to produce good youth players due to the lack of youth fixtures. Do you know if there's a way to get one chosen teams under 19s team in the Spanish under 19s league as a temporary fix?

No, I didn't see in the nation rules or anywhere else how could I do add teams to U19s.

You'll have to manually create friendlies to give them match experience for whatever it's worth.

I have an FC Andorra save and have also encountered this U19 problem. So unfortunately there is nothing we can do eh?

Not that I know of. What I thought could be the issue was checked and is not the issue.

It was a fun save before I realized I wouldn't be able to groom my Andorran youth. It generated a ridiculous amount of awesome spanish regens with all the tiers on (I had fill teams on.). I really enjoyed it and appreciate the time you put in even though there doesn't seem to be a resolution to this u19 problem.

There's something I will try, but don't hold up your hopes.

I've been working on potential fixes for this, one attempt: creating an under 23/b team on FC Andorra's main editor page and placing them in the league belowe worked for youngsters but the squad registration meant players could not be made available for fitness. Do you know if there would be a way to make a league of say 20 reserve teams that could work as a short term fix, no squad registration and no prize money just to keep the youngsters playing and the first team fit?I did try using the under 19s and creating friendliest but it gets annoying as you can only book about 3 months worth in meaning it had to be done multiple times over the season and I often forgot.

I will see what I can do. A bit busy these days, I hope not to forget when I get time.

I got to take a quick look to something.

I'll make a quick fix for Andorra, since it's what is being asked for. Not today, because doing what I'm planning and testing may take enough to make it impossible to upload the first urgent fix for you today. If it works I'll be uploading the Andorra U19 and a few more, then add everyone else for a final release.

Okay, I've made it. This is the link to download.

I've added the U19 of both Andorra teams (FC Andorra and Andorra FC) and 16 random others.

I will begin to make for every team.

P.D. - Being a quick fix I've not done a full test. Just that there are fixtures and the table doesn't show promotion or relegation.

Brilliant, thanks for all the effort you're putting in to this, it's greatly appreciated!Having not played in Spain much before finding your database can you tell me how most teams get players back to match fitness? With the reserves being the "B" teams I'm guessing the under 19's are allowed some older players that are regaining fitness?

Brilliant, thanks for all the effort you're putting in to this, it's greatly appreciated!Having not played in Spain much before finding your database can you tell me how most teams get players back to match fitness? With the reserves being the "B" teams I'm guessing the under 19's are allowed some older players that are regaining fitness?

In theory, you're given the choice to name players eligible, but in the Sporting de Gijón game I'm playing they only play the U19 games if they're 19 or younger :( Whether it's an issue with the leagues or that the assistant manager just avoids them like in England reserves play the U19 before the ones I made available, I don't know.

Daaaaaamn iiiiiiit! I should have checked what happens about moving players to and from.

Have you been struggling keeping players fit? What would happen if we were to put a rule of max number of players over 19 in the match day squad at 10, would the same problem apply?
I'll have a crack at it now and see how it goes.