IcEiE

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently playing as Villarreal which have tree teams, A, B and C. When I look at fmrte at the facilities the A-team has traning Facilites: 14, Youth: 14, Youth Academy: 13 and Youth recruitment: 18. My B-team has 1, 1, 2, 5 and C-team has 3, 2, 1, 1.

My question is, are we using the same facilities or not and what is your experience with players with good potential being sent to the b/c-team?

Thx in advance!

Hi, I'm currently playing as Villarreal which have tree teams, A, B and C. When I look at fmrte at the facilities the A-team has traning Facilites: 14, Youth: 14, Youth Academy: 13 and Youth recruitment: 18. My B-team has 1, 1, 2, 5 and C-team has 3, 2, 1, 1.

My question is, are we using the same facilities or not and what is your experience with players with good potential being sent to the b/c-team?

Thx in advance!

I think they use the same facilities, but the major problem is Spain is that you can't control B-team tactics and they can relegate players to the C-team without your consent...

I think they use the same facilities, but the major problem is Spain is that you can't control B-team tactics and they can relegate players to the C-team without your consent...
ok thx! Yea noticed that but it has only been players that wasn't good enough for adelante. I can stil set there individuel traning, talk to them and I wanted the B-team to use my tactic and I couldn't choice which manager that is going to manage them so I changed favorit tactic to that manager to the on I play.

Anyone who noticed that the players don't develop enough in b-team or anything like that?

ok thx! Yea noticed that but it has only been players that wasn't good enough for adelante. I can stil set there individuel traning, talk to them and I wanted the B-team to use my tactic and I couldn't choice which manager that is going to manage them so I changed favorit tactic to that manager to the on I play.

Anyone who noticed that the players don't develop enough in b-team or anything like that?

I keep my best youngsters in my A team and make them availible for the u-19.

I keep my best youngsters in my A team and make them availible for the u-19.
That's what I have been done in the english leagues and that's why I choice to manage a spanish team. Not anyone who has experience about this?

That's what I have been done in the english leagues and that's why I choice to manage a spanish team. Not anyone who has experience about this?

I have spent a lot of time managing in spain. Do what i said. You don't need to register them to play in the first team since they're young and you can use them in cup games/sub on.

WHen they reach the age where they MUST be registered put them in castilla or loan them out or register if they are good enough.