Spanish Super Cup 1st Leg - Real Madrid vs Barcelona

Could be because I support Chelsea, but I liked Mourinho so much more when he was at Chelsea. Funny, sarcastic, weird, now he's just a ****.

I used to love Mourinho, but he's gone crazy. I think he needs to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season, maybe take a break from football or have a go at the Portugal NT, IF the job becomes available, of course.

I do love how the Barcelona players just ignore the racist chants from their own fans, the racist remarks from their own players and even how they act of the field and play the victim. They really should start looking at themselves before they start saying Jose is a stain on football.

I used to love Mourinho, but he's gone crazy. I think he needs to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season, maybe take a break from football or have a go at the Portugal NT, IF the job becomes available, of course.

I don't really understand this thing against Mourinho..I know he's acting retarded at times...but when was it mentioned that people in football should be upstanding citizens?

Also, I'd rather he pokes some dude in the eye, than sleep with his brother/best mate's wife etc etc. Just because these guys do it in their personal lives, off the camera, they are fine...and Jose should take a break?

I don't really understand this thing against Mourinho..I know he's acting retarded at times...but when was it mentioned that people in football should be upstanding citizens?

Also, I'd rather he pokes some dude in the eye, than sleep with his brother/best mate's wife etc etc. Just because these guys do it in their personal lives, off the camera, they are fine...and Jose should take a break?

Player doing that is completely different from Manager. Manager is supposed to manager all players at the club. If he can't set better example I dont expect his player to as well..

Odd comparison though..

If you're talking about Terry it was his friends ex-girlfriend, just to clarify.

I don't see voluntary sexytime to be the same as an involuntary finger in the eye either. AFAIK Tito Vilanova - or Pito as he pathetically unfunnily calls him - hadn't done or said anything to him previously either, he just did it because, hey! He's Mourinho and he's above UEFA!

Player doing that is completely different from Manager. Manager is supposed to manager all players at the club. If he can't set better example I dont expect his player to as well..

Odd comparison though..

the players are old enough to not have examples set in front of them, don't you think... If they wanna fight, they'll fight anyways..If they think its stupid, they won't...simple...

And i wasn't comparing between the two, just to clarify, I was just wondering why there's so much backlash against Mou for being 'crazy', when there are guys in football who do a lot worse...just off the camera...whether its a player, or the back-room staff, or a board member

If you're talking about Terry it was his friends ex-girlfriend, just to clarify.
I don't see voluntary sexytime to be the same as an involuntary finger in the eye either. AFAIK Tito Vilanova - or Pito as he pathetically unfunnily calls him - hadn't done or said anything to him previously either, he just did it because, hey! He's Mourinho and he's above UEFA!

wasn't talking about Terry, just giving random examples..
and I did agree that he was doing some stupid things..and he's arrogant...but he does get a lot of **** from all over the world for that..more than if someone else did the same thing...So its not like life's rosy for him even after he acts like an *******

the players are old enough to not have examples set in front of them, don't you think... If they wanna fight, they'll fight anyways..If they think its stupid, they won't...simple...

And i wasn't comparing between the two, just to clarify, I was just wondering why there's so much backlash against Mou for being 'crazy', when there are guys in football who do a lot worse...just off the camera...whether its a player, or the back-room staff, or a board member

wasn't talking about Terry, just giving random examples..
and I did agree that he was doing some stupid things..and he's arrogant...but he does get a lot of **** from all over the world for that..more than if someone else did the same thing...So its not like life's rosy for him even after he acts like an *******

he gouged someone in the eye, in rugby that would get you a 6 month ban. he should at least be done for bringing the game into disrepute, its ridiculous

Sat, what Jose done was embarrassing. No wonder now many United fans dont want him to manager United. He has done crazy things, but day by day he is taking it too far. He was one of my fav manager, really shame that he is losing all his class.

he gouged someone in the eye, in rugby that would get you a 6 month ban. he should at least be done for bringing the game into disrepute, its ridiculous

Ozil got caught on camera getting slapped twice, and if the rumours are true, there were some insults about his religion... I think if Mourinho deserves a lengthy ban, Villa should get a substantial one as well...

And speaking about being 'crazy', whats up with Pinto getting involved in all kinds of **** every now and then, when he doesn't even play!?!

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Sat, what Jose done was embarrassing. No wonder now many United fans dont want him to manager United. He has done crazy things, but day by day he is taking it too far. He was one of my fav manager, really shame that he is losing all his class.

But life isn't like that, is it...Give him a couple of years, and if he wins a couple of trophies with Real, the same guys will want him at United again :)...

EDIT: And I'm not even defending what he did...that was really stupid... It would still be acceptable if all he did was just slyly called him a **** or whatever in a press con...it would be like the old mourinho..

Last edited:
Ozil got caught on camera getting slapped twice, and if the rumours are true, there were some insults about his religion... I think if Mourinho deserves a lengthy ban, Villa should get a substantial one as well...

And speaking about being 'crazy', whats up with Pinto getting involved in all kinds of **** every now and then, when he doesn't even play!?!

Sat no one is condoning what Villa did. But What Jose did would have got 6 month ban in Rughy.

Both team lacked class when it comes to El Clasico. Too much **** thrown at others. David Villa is a ******* stupid to do that, so is Biscuits. So we can excuse Ozil for reacting, but not Jose who poked at Pep's Assistant for no reason.

Jose being manager should control his players rather than getting involved in it. Just look at Pep and the way he conducted himself. Class.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

But life isn't like that, is it...Give him a couple of years, and if he wins a couple of trophies with Real, the same guys will want him at United again :)

No dude, Jose even today have one of the best CVs. 2 more trophies wouldn't matter much. Jose is taking it too far tbh. He should calm down and let players do talking on the pitch..

I haven't got a 'thing' against Mourinho, he's a Chelsea legend and an inspiration to me. It's just that the ways he's acting and talking in interviews, he's not the same.

I don't think you realise how serious poking somebody in the eye can be...He could have blinded him and Tito wasn't even do anything as far as I'm aware. But what has somebody having an affair got to do with it?

I was puzzled over your defences for Madrid. Then realised you're a Madrid fan.

No Bias!

The racism from sets of fans really really ****** me off.

Chants were directed at Barcelona players at the Bernabeu towards Barcelona players (Particularly Dani Alves) then Barcelona get ****** off. Then on the Wednesday the Barce fans do the exact same towards the Madrid players. It seems to happen at each time these teams play from both sets of fans. Idiotic fans.

Sorry for going off topic, but you just got to love a game that stirs so much passion and controversy..!

Sorry for going off topic, but you just got to love a game that stirs so much passion and controversy..!

lol , u love a game with with fights every 2-3 times in a year.

elcassio has changed . changed so much it wasnt like who it was years ago, with raul , zidane, and all those galaticos, vs the bacra with ronaldinho, young messi, and rising star xavi and Inesita and countless names.
Swear to good i dont like watch matches like this one, rasict chants, rascit behaviour , and whatever it is.

i would aways like the north london derby, or those super sunday games wiht manu, chelsea, arsenal, liverpool. even other derby around the epl and lower. countless names, but they all have what u call, PASSION and Desire.

now i dont look at the elclassio now like how i did when it years back.

The racism from sets of fans really really ****** me off.

Chants were directed at Barcelona players at the Bernabeu towards Barcelona players (Particularly Dani Alves) then Barcelona get ****** off. Then on the Wednesday the Barce fans do the exact same towards the Madrid players. It seems to happen at each time these teams play from both sets of fans. Idiotic fans.

And still UEFA. FIFA are not taking any action. If I'm not wrong this started when Biscuits made some racist remarks to Marcelo, then Madrid supporters started towards Alves. What these ignorants are forgetting is both club have dark skinned players. Wonder how they treat their own players..

And still UEFA. FIFA are not taking any action. If I'm not wrong this started when Biscuits made some racist remarks to Marcelo, then Madrid supporters started towards Alves. What these ignorants are forgetting is both club have dark skinned players. Wonder how they treat their own players..

This comes a long way before Biscuits even played for Barça. Maybe even before he was born... Racism has very strong roots in Spain.

This comes a long way before Biscuits even played for Barça. Maybe even before he was born... Racism has very strong roots in Spain.

Yeah but i'm talking about specific targets..