MackemMick

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm into my 2nd season with At. Madrid on fm2010 and i'm looking for spanish wonderkids from the age anywhere below 19 to bring through to be top class players. I've got verratti (italian), pacheco (argentina), sandro (brazil) as well as spanish wonderkids canales and camacho. Just wondering if there were any spanish youngsters around for relatively cheap and have decent potential? cheers!

I also am doing an Atletico Madrid save, 4th season. However, I find it incredibly hard to stick with just Spanish wonder-kids.

Pretty simple, there aren't very many. There is Iker Munaian of Athletic (Bilbao) but too similar to Sergio Aguero, who is far better. Sergio Asenjo is also a wonderkid, that also plays for Atletico Madrid.

Depends how you class Cesar Azpilicueta. Good right-back, but not exactly a wonderkid. On my save, Marc Mateu has developed nicely. (plays for ethre Bologna or Levante). Jaime (Udinese or Albacete) also developed well. All of these young, Spanish players.

That being said, definately better to stick to abroad when it comes to wonderkids.

Iker Muniain, if played regularly, he turns into a top striker.

Also, the Barcelona CB Munisea is a quality CB if also played alot.

I find Muniain differs drastically from save to save. The one time I played as Atletico Madrid I actually ended up selling Aguero to Juve for a king's ransom because Muniain was scoring so prolifically! (I bought Kroos and Gourcuff with the dough...)

The very next save I started in Ligue 2 as Caen and signed Muniain, playing him regularly. He ended up being a big disappointment.

Muniain
Edu Ramos
Diego Capel
Bojan
Muniesa
Ruben Rochina (turns awesome)
Jaime
Asenjo
De Gea
Ander (absolute beast)
Javi Garcia
Sergi
Yago
Fran Merida
Victor Laguardia
Daniel pacheco
Kiko Femenia
Sergio Tejera
Daniel Parejo
Alberto Bueno
Vicente Iborra

Stretched it a little in terms of wonderkids, but all are good young players.

Last edited:
I'd echo the Ander suggestion, although never quite becoming world class he is a very tricky player and well worth having, especially in a Spanish team! Muniesa is good, but he isn't exactly a dominant centre back. To get the best out of him I trained him to play LB, which didn't take long, and he was brilliant there :)

I'd echo the Ander suggestion, although never quite becoming world class he is a very tricky player and well worth having, especially in a Spanish team! Muniesa is good, but he isn't exactly a dominant centre back. To get the best out of him I trained him to play LB, which didn't take long, and he was brilliant there :)
Agreed about Muniesa, i play him at LB for the Spainish National Team :)

Mario from Villareal becomes a pretty good RB

Edu Bedia
Joan Angel Roman
Carlos Lazaro
Pichu Atienza
Jorge Pulido
Lillo
Borja
Marc Mateu
Alvaro Dominguez
Thiago of course (although he could be Brazilian/Italian too :p)
Jordi Alba

a few more pretty good young guns

Do you not think he would of already thought of Bojan?...

WTF he was giving him a suggestion considering you din't give any sort of suggestion why not give a suggestion !

Sergi is meant to be a good one to get i heard on here somwere

Last edited:
i cant wait till fm11 to see some of the spainsh youngsters that ive been keeping an eye on noteably:

jese - R.madrid
gerard - Barcelona
Paco - Valencia
Isco - Valencia
juan bernat - Valencia
jonas ramalho - At madrid
javi acuna - r.madrid

and of course the most promising Pablo sarabia - r.madrid

and possible enzo zidane if hes onit maybe not this year probably a year too young

Daniel Aquino from Real Murcia hes been amazing for me just have a look at his goal scoring for me this season