Dulvir

Reaction score
Does anyone know of great spanish young talent plz can someone name at least 30-50 and also another 100 other nationality players to look for? 23 or under plz :D

Lmao get real, you want someone to name you 50 spanish players and 100 others ?

Use FM and search for spanish players !

Shitloada' quality youngsters in FM11, and they're not too hard to find. I mean, I'm no scouting master and I've came across some.

Kevin, Suso, Sergio Canales.

Now you only need 47 Spanish wonderkids, and 100 other nationality wonderkids more.

Mario, Munian, Borja Baston, Pablo Sarabia, Jonathan Viera, Fran Merida, Ruben Perez, Ezequiel, Jon Aurtenetxe, Pepe Selles, Sebastian Coates (half Spanish) Pablo Piatti (half Spanish) Jeffren, Pacheco, Oscar Moreno, Koke, Marc Bartra, Marc Muniesa, Pichu Atienza, Alacer, Kiko, Isco, Alex, Aaron, Nsue, Aquino, Camacho, Martinez, Mikel San Jose, Cesar Aziplucueta, Daniel Parejo, Bojan, De Gea, Victor Ruiz, Didac, Ander, Thiago, Botia, Adrian Lopez, Sergio Asenjo, Juan Manual Mata, Alvaro Dominguez, Jose Angel, Adrian..

off my head :)

the rest of the players can be found here:

Raikan007's Wonderkid Shortlist v1 - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s/67528-raikan007s-all-one-player-thread.html

Thanks Raikan007 for the great spanish players!

Mario, Munian, Borja Baston, Pablo Sarabia, Jonathan Viera, Fran Merida, Ruben Perez, Ezequiel, Jon Aurtenetxe, Pepe Selles, Sebastian Coates (half Spanish) Pablo Piatti (half Spanish) Jeffren, Pacheco, Oscar Moreno, Koke, Marc Bartra, Marc Muniesa, Pichu Atienza, Alacer, Kiko, Isco, Alex, Aaron, Nsue, Aquino, Camacho, Martinez, Mikel San Jose, Cesar Aziplucueta, Daniel Parejo, Bojan, De Gea, Victor Ruiz, Didac, Ander, Thiago, Botia, Adrian Lopez, Sergio Asenjo, Juan Manual Mata, Alvaro Dominguez, Jose Angel, Adrian..

off my head :)

the rest of the players can be found here:

Raikan007's Wonderkid Shortlist v1 - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s/67528-raikan007s-all-one-player-thread.html

F**king right you are! ;)

Thats a fair old list!

Denis from Celta you can sign him for 50k in the first summer window and sell for about 4m come 2015

You forgot to mention Jordi Alba from Valencia, very talented winger.

100 more other nationality players plz with information thanks everyone!

100 more other nationality players plz with information thanks everyone!
it's you again, listen pal, stop asking for help with hundreds of players, if you cannot be assed to do it yourself do not bother doing it! if you use my shortlist I would like the credit if you upload it somewhere else and this will only be done once asking me and me giving you permission :)

what is it that you actually want to accomplish here? you make threads asking for over 200 youngsters etc? what is it for? I gave you a **** load of Spanish youngsters like you asked, but no one is going to help you anymore if you ask such ludicrous questions..

Sorry M8 I know a lo just trying to find out about lesser known young players tbh, not trying to accomplish much m8, I understand your frustration and i apologise for sking for loads.