Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparks-Master Wonder Tactic

The Base

is from Mr Hough 433 Classic Tactic but thats where it ends

because there are changes to all players

what is diffrant from mr hough tactic :

Team Instruction : Mentality, Tempo, Defensive line, Marking

Player Instruction to FB,CB,DM.LF,RF, have all been changed from the mr hough tactic

small change to CM

no change to CF

The Tactic layout
View attachment 80712

Results
View attachment 80717

View attachment 80718

View attachment 80719

View attachment 80720

View attachment 80721

View attachment 80722

View attachment 80723

View attachment 80724

View attachment 80725

View attachment 80726

View attachment 80727

View attachment 80728

The Tactic now enjoy >>>>>>>> View attachment 80729

So this is Mr Hough's Tactic

...but different.

I'll try it soon.

lol wot ...so if you take a 442 default make changes your saying you cant release it wow

why dont you read the post .. if i count them there are 38 changes from his to mine

Last edited:
lol wot ...so if you take a 442 default make changes your saying you cant release it wow

why dont you read the post .. if i count them there are 38 changes from his to mine

No,but that's a template.The guy who made the tactic used the template given on the game to create the tactic.

Regardless of how many changes you made to it,you've still taken someone else's tactic and called it your own - just with changes.

But,I'm not going to argue...

All the player settings are the same apart from the ones you changed, so its basically MrHoughs tactic's cause the individual settings made the tactic? :S

there are only 1 player settings that are the same ..and that is the middle forward .,..that is it end offf

i can take this tactic down ...i really dont need to share it with any one .no skin off my back

so why dont you fk off .

Can you say what you actually changed? I don't think you should take the tactic down at all, it's great that you've adapted an existing tactic, isn't that what all good coaches do IRL anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.