sparks199

Reaction score
Sparks-Masters New Hot Tactic​
Tri-Star-Control Now Out​

V2 Slight Tweaks made.The 2 front men and ACM brought closer together ,back arrow taken off on the CF

Resualts off tweaks gives the acm more options when playing though balls ,more runs made by the 2 front men

important tips as off April 16th

Get your team talks right

1 use Match Preparation Team blend .

2 use Team blend all though pr-season on averagewhere it will stay .

3 look to make subs on or after 75mins .

4 Do not use any OI .

5 NEW and very important team talks . After running some test i would advise not to use

you have faith at the start & half time. Not on patch 11.3 at lease it clearly dosent work.

So stick to man managering your players at half time look for low rateing players and say prove a point or dissapointed.

pleased to players with 7.9 rating and above, and disappointed with players with 6.1 and below.

If you cannot pick prove a point then say im dissapointed for players under 6.4. But for players with low morale then its no pressure which i use at the start off a match for low morale players. Very good morale and above i say nothing.

for cup games you can use for the fans.

Players needed

6 Full-backs need to have good stamina as well has the CM/ LCM/RCM

7 The LCM & RCM good at passing,stamina,workrate,teamwork.CM is a DM typ tackling

8 the 2 front men good pace and finninshing .

9 use a standard pitch size

10 if you follow these very quick n easy steps your find that you should be on your way to winning

View attachment 164788

View attachment 164789

View attachment 164790

View attachment 164791

View attachment 164792

More Screen-shots
&
Download Tactic>>>>>> Football manager

Happy gaming :D

Last edited:
I started testing with A.C. Milan. So far it's going great , I won every match and the team plays beautiful football. Fantastic tactic for a team without wingers mate. Top top stuff.

yep makes sure you team has CM/LCM/RCM/ACM with good work rate n passing ..... also try uping the trainning for passing ..which is attacking

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Updated 21st April use Team blend all though pr-season on average and at the start of the season then set to none if you have a bad little

run of results then set back to team blend again once your team pick up then back to none .

---------- Post added 22/04/2011 at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was 21/04/2011 at 09:08 PM ----------

Out Now​

Tri-Star In wizard mode allowing you to use touch line shouts gives you more control on a game by game basis in order to gain more consistently in results over a hole season

http://www.newfootballmanager.info/tri-star-tactic.php

Last edited:
hi

hello sparks..ur tactics is superb...but can u make a player filter for each position...i mean the attribute needed for each position...

I'm gonna give it a go. I'm gonna start with Newcastle, hope this works. looks awesome :D Any Recommendations ? ? ?

when i started out with the tactic i had bog stander players .. but ill say passing needed in CM.LCM/RCM as well as work rate

when i started out with the tactic i had bog stander players .. but ill say passing needed in CM.LCM/RCM as well as work rate

so...the other attribute is not important? for example first touch....

well things like first touch are good ... the better the players then cool .. i was just saying that i didnt have out standing players

hello...just wanna ask ur opinion sparks...which tactic u prefer...v1 or v2...

I like tri-star 1 alot .. but some times its like there trying to walk the ball in ..so thats why i made v2 ...but now i change though the season between the both .. i was trying to see if 1 was better away and 2 better at home ...iv not run that test yet

I like tri-star 1 alot .. but some times its like there trying to walk the ball in ..so thats why i made v2 ...but now i change though the season between the both .. i was trying to see if 1 was better away and 2 better at home ...iv not run that test yet

owh really...thanks...luv ur tactic.:D...btw...can u teach me how to change between v1 and v2 in match preparation...coz everytime i swap to v1 and then change back to v2 the tactic familiarity drop...or do u change it in the match....

you can have them both loaded up in match preparation i changed once i fill iv hit a sticky patch

Is anyone having trouble downloading this?

When i click the link it says "internet explorer cant find webpage".

sorry if im asking a silly question...waht do u mean by sticky patch

when you fill your not doing aswell as you was .. sometimes you might hit a run of a few draws then i switch
hello.....i just figured that for ur v2 the striker did not swap...did u think if swap the striker like v1 the performance will improve? or jus leave as it is