Speaking to other managers - Is it possible?

JohnCowell

Reaction score
Greetings

I have FM 2011 with 11.2.1 patch. Can anyone tell me if it is possible for me (manager of Tranmere) to speak to other managers in any league? I thought I saw it somewhere but I can't see any way of doing this now.

John

it will be great, but u can only comment to the team

You cannot talk to managers as such, but you can use the media to communicate to them.

Should definitely be a feature in FM12.. it'd be good winding up the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger.. Steve Evans (Crawley manager)

It would be useful for getting friendly with a manager to improve chances of being loaned a player they have. Also, there is no facility for backhanders in FM2011 so it's not so realistic. If I offer Rednap/spurs board £200k backhander to let me get Beale for a agreed fee that would be realistic (only joking...I think) and adds another dimension to FM2011.
Interaction with manager and/or board of other teams would add more possibilities to the game.

It would be useful for getting friendly with a manager to improve chances of being loaned a player they have. Also, there is no facility for backhanders in FM2011 so it's not so realistic. If I offer Rednap/spurs board £200k backhander to let me get Beale for a agreed fee that would be realistic (only joking...I think) and adds another dimension to FM2011.
Interaction with manager and/or board of other teams would add more possibilities to the game.

That's because "backhanding" is illegal

Should definitely be a feature in FM12.. it'd be good winding up the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger.. Steve Evans (Crawley manager)

Now i canny wait to stick it to Steve Evans, hate how he always gets all the press

If you comment on another manager and in return build a relationship they are always more likely to accept loan and bid offers from you.

The best I got is 'Feels you two could be friends'
Can it get any better than that?