markswag101

Reaction score
Since i cant stop playing FM12, i have decided to do a swansea story

View attachment 125688 This is my first season transfers, i had to sell my wingers (routledge,dyer and gower) because i was planning on using 3-5-2 formation.
So i had to go for a proper No 10, My main target was Walter Montillo but he opted to join Arsenal so my back up was Adel Taarabt which was a risky move. So in my other transfers, i went for young players Yettergard jenssen, Hugo mallo, Rahael toloi, Vitinho and Lucas andersen

View attachment 125686
This was the formation i wanted to use
I decided to convert Scott sinclair and use him as an ST patnering him with Danny graham with Taarabt playing behind them
For my midfield, yttergard was partnered with Joe allen with Leon britton and bodde proving cover
For the defence Neil taylor and Angel rangel were my wing backs, while Ashley williams Rafael toloi and Steven caulker completed the defence.

View attachment 125612View attachment 125611View attachment 125610
Well my first season was pretty average, but i finished a respectable 10th
Scott sinclair was my best performer this season with 23 league goals, he adapted to the ST position very well. His pace is his best weapon, as he outpaces defenders easily enabling him to score lots of goals.
As for the cup competions i managed to reach the QF of the carling cup but got knocked out by ipswich town and i could only manage to reached the 4th round of the Fa Cup.
In summary there were lots of positives to take this season, the signings did pretty well, Rafael toloi was outstanding in the back, yttergard provided much needed creativity in the middle and Taarabt surprised me and had a very good season with 10 goals and 8 assist in the league.

View attachment 125609
This is my second season transfers, i decided to maintain my policy and go for young players again. I needed a left sided CB so i went for Martins-indi, i brought in Rochina to parner Sinclair up top, i snapped up Montoya and Labyad on free transfers and went for hot prospect Lenny nangis, i needed cover for taylor so i went for Papa and finally i decided to make Steven caulker's loan permanent.
My aim this season was a Europa league place and to progree further in the cup competions

View attachment 125605
A much better second season with a 6th place finish and a europa league spot but my players dissaponted in the cup competitions with early exits.
Scott sinclair and Adel taarabt were outstandind once again with the former banging 30 league goals and the latter chipping in with 11 goals and a couple of assist in the league. A special mention to yttergard, proving 8 asssit in the league and also Lucas andersen scoring 8 league goals despite most of his appearances coming from the bench.
As for the signings Rochina had an excellent season with 11 goals and 10 assit in the league, partnering excellently with scott sinclair up top, the other signing didnt do much as there were still adapting to the league.

View attachment 125599
This is my current season transfers, i need a definsive minded CM to hold so i went for Romulo, i also needed a powerful CB that is strong in the air and Boyata was the perfect match, i bought covers for my wing backs, Jetro williems and Romario and finally, i signed a couple of youngsters for the future, Ongenda, Yaisien, Podstawski and Crimi
my aim for the season is to push for a Champions league place and try to win a cup at least

View attachment 125597
I've made an incredible start to the season, my players got me dreaming of challenging for the title but a champions league is still the Aim.
As for the carling cup, i went out early again after a PK shootout heartache against Arsenal.
So far its my defence i've been proud of the most, conceding only 14goals in 20 league games, Boyata has beeen a beast at the back.
I also made the round of 32 in the Europa league, i hope to go as far as possible in the competition.

View attachment 125351
So here's how the season finished, poor form towards the end of the campiagn almost cost me a champions league place. It was a very nervous end to the campaign as i played Liverpool in the final game of the season in a 'Champions league spot' match, as the winner of the game qualifies for the last spot, luckily i got out with a draw and finished in 4th in a tense encounter.
I got knocked out early in the Fa cup but i reached the final of the Europa league but lost out to Liverpool in a 3-2 encounter. I knocked out Olympiakos,Wolfsburg,Inter and Porto enroute the final.
My Player of the season was Boyata, he brought much needed aeriel presence in my defence and finished with 7 league goals. special mentions to Labyad and once again Sinclair, the former finally adapted and had an impressive 12 assist and 2goals in the league while the latter chipped in with 18 league goals and 30+ in all comps.
So really looking forward to next season as we play in the champions league for the first time and am also looking forward to how Vitinho develops this season, he showed flashed of his brilliance but was always injured.