santiagomunez

Reaction score
Thread Closed ?

I work very hard to make a better tactic
smile.gif

Last edited:

Last edited:
ooooh this tactic has potential just beat Celtic 4-0 with Rangers away from home!

GREAT tactic! Will post some pics later.

Any experience with real Underdogs??

The results seems prety good....

I am in the process of compiling all my test results and I will then make them available. However this tactic has far exceeded my expectations and has blown the competition away.

On my test league this has scored 27 more points than annihilator v4 and Puskas v2.

you know nothing

you know nothing guys. tactics are useless. ill tell you my tactics. open football manager open live editor heal my team before every match destroy opposite team before every match win all the matches with 10 goals get all the titles close the game and watching you wasting your time trying to be the next great manager.

you know nothing guys. tactics are useless. ill tell you my tactics. open football manager open live editor heal my team before every match destroy opposite team before every match win all the matches with 10 goals get all the titles close the game and watching you wasting your time trying to be the next great manager.

Agreed, good fun for an hour or so before the novelty wears off.

yeah thats the point.we ve got lives to live too. 1 hour you finish the game as a winner cheer yourself up back to reality.

My fun/bored thing to do is to use FMRTE to continually destroy my most hated teams (Man Ure) and see how many times I can get them relegated. Doesn't seem to work on Barca though, who miracously escape relegation even when there whole team is injured.

more fun

My fun/bored thing to do is to use FMRTE to continually destroy my most hated teams (Man Ure) and see how many times I can get them relegated. Doesn't seem to work on Barca though, who miracously escape relegation even when there whole team is injured.

its more fun breaking any record possible or impossible and be the god of the game. thats the whole point of fm. playing god. and since you dont get paid for it why waste your brain power finding tactics. you wont become a millionaire like mourinho or guardiola.

- Only ML/MR positions should take the corners.
- DL should be left footed.
- DR should be right footed.
- Red card 10 men AMC remove

FM14SERBIA testing your tactic. Amazing result :)
''SPECTRE SEASON 1 :) Very promising 1 season !!! 174 points !!! Today i will finish SEASON 2 and SEASON 3''

Due to the lack of players in the middle of the pitch I use man marking with this tactic, I set the attacking midfielder to man mark the left central/defensive midfielder and my left striker to man mark their right central/defensive midfielder. I haven't tested this much so can't so how much it improves or worsens the tactic yet but will post again after I have tested it for a while.