Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
DOWNLOAD:
View attachment 113225

FORMATION:
View attachment 113223

INSTRUCTIONS:

View attachment 113222

RECOMMENDATIONS

1) I leave the training to assistant.

2) Match training is what command. On the training screen, enter Teamwork. But before each game, on the assistant's report, move to: At home: Att. mov.. away: Defensive positioning

3) WITHOUT OIs

4) in case of expulsion, remove the AP and resetting the player from the position that was expelled;

I'll post the results soon, in post # 2.
For those who follow the topic of vinhtran810, he saw that I made some adaptations to the fantastic tactic he created and many people were successful. I decided to adapt the instructions of that tactic to a more solid system with wingers. You got it. I hope you succeed as I am. I tested in the Bundesliga and won with Wolfsburg. I started at Watford and got good results, but I did not finish the season, soon I finish to post the results as well. I have now started a new save with RB Leipzig and I am also having success.
Give the feedback, good feedback will make me work hard to improve tactics on possible future versions.
Hugs!

Reaction score
Put your results mate, i'm testing your tactic on my team :)