Spider-man 3

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Superhero Hype! has your exclusive first look at a new photo from Spider-Man 3! You may think you're looking at a black and white photo. Look closely, Spider-Man wears a black suit in Spider-Man 3. Tobey Maguire returns as Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Spider-Man 3. Release date is 5/4/07.

Source - Superhero Hype

click the image to view a larger resolution image.

Last edited:
Ooooh. I hope the Rhino guy is in as he is lyk da bomb.

Do you not know anything Sean. Kirsten Dunst told some magazine (even though she wasn't supposed to) that Venom and The Sandman where going to be in Spiderman 3. :D

I don't even know who The Sandman is, how lame :(

Actually it's lame if you do know who they are.

I have no idea who The Sandman is either but Venom is a legend. Just a guess but I think the costume Spidey is wearing in that pic will be the one that turns into Venom. If you don't know know how venom came about it's because of a alternative suit spidey wears but it is actually made from some weird molecules or whatever and when Spidey starts to wear his red and blue suit it gets jealous and turns into Venom. :D

Also Kris, we where all kids at one point you know and Spiderman was a pretty good cartoon.

Did nto really watch it, I like the films and i can't wait for the third.

Its a really cool picture actually..ahem

Wasnt there an evil black spiderman ! that could be the evil one and the red ones the good one. i reckon kristen dunst was lying.

Lee what gets the jealous ? the suit ? it has a mind of its own ! :O

Venom
Found on an alien planet, the villain known as Venom was at one time Spider-Man's replacement costume. After returning to earth, Spidey found out (with the aid of Mr. Fantastic) that the black costume was actually a parasitic life-form called a symbiote. Returning to his old red and blues only made this creature jealous, and the rest is history.

venom.jpg

Not sure how they're going to do that in the film, they're obviously going to miss out Mr.Fantastic and the whole alien planet thing.

I've been doing a little bit of digging and here's what I've found...

Kirsten Dunst has made claims of who the villains where in the upcoming Spiderman movies and last time only one of them was actually in it (Dr. Octopus). So the chances are in Spiderman 3 only one of Venom or Sandman will be in it alongside the Green Goblin. Higher chance of it being the Sandman because the producer said a while back that Venom is one of his least favourite characters from the Spiderman comics.

The picture I posted up there also resembles the Spider-Armour more than the Symbiote.

Another theory: Topher Grace has been rumored to actually be playing the Chameleon and that the other multiple villians in the movie (both those confirmed and those unconfirmed) aren't real, they're all just the Chameleon taking on their forms. In some ways, it makes sense. There have been multiple people announced as cast in important roles, but who's roles haven't actually been revealed. Having several villians would weigh down the movie, and Sam Raimi has admitted he doesn't want to go that way, but if those several villians were actually all just the Chameleon...

Again, entirely just a rumor, but if it turns out to be true the "twist" that Topher Grace is multiple people is already spoiled.

Ooooh I like the Chameleon. Way better than the ****** sandman.

I'd still like Venom to be in it instead of the Chameleon or the Sandmand because that means Carnage might be in Spider-man 4 :D

venom-vs-carnage-1.jpg

So here's the first shot of Venom for anybody who is interested: link

I wish I didn't have to wait so long to see this flick, the screens and trailers i've seen are amazing and it's just annoying me even more seeing this. :mad: