Spike014

Reaction score
Ok so I have been keeping up to date with my update and I'd like to see how you guys thought of it.

Current Promoted/Relegated teams done (Just waiting on play-off finals and foreign leagues to finish)
Loan deals ended (Most loans throughout the leagues)
Manager changes (Hired and fired)
Transfer updated
Free players updated

Download FM12V1.dbc from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

This sounds really stupid but could we work together and do one as I am doing one as well? And you're doing exactly the same as me :L

379 player changes (EVERY release so far down to BSP. Most of the loans ended, not done ones that officially end on 30th june, EVERY transfer between now and last SI update, some retirements, some staff changes)
75 team changes (promotions/relegations)

What about you?

Pretty much what I posted before, but I'm doing the foreign leagues as well like La Liga/Bundesliga/Lique 1

Hmm Im not doing any foreign research for mine, I am only doing them if I get suggestions etc...

So is there really any point of us both doing the same english stuff? I mean I could send you my English update and you could send me your foregin stuff etc??

If you've got a list of lower leagues transfers and updates I'd happily change them on mine but I really don't pay attention apart from who are promoted/relegated. The Championship is as far as I go.

Unfortunately i do not have a list as I just go from league to league within the editor and make changes.

Well this will really help you with all English transfers
Premier League - Overview of all player changes - transfermarkt.co.uk
Championship - Overview of all player changes - transfermarkt.co.uk
League One - Overview of all player changes - transfermarkt.co.uk
League Two - Overview of all player changes - transfermarkt.co.uk
Reserve League - Overview of all player changes - transfermarkt.co.uk
Conference - Overview of all player changes - transfermarkt.co.uk

Note: unknown + unemployed = released end of career + retired
red star = ending of a loan, if in arrival he is returning to you, if departure his loan has ended at you
green star = now on loan, if in arrival he is arriving on loan, if in departure he is going out on loan