Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone try change the strategy from standard to control or attacking ??? (asking for 4-5-1 ultimate)

What tactic should I use for a mid-top team in Europe. I'm playing with Ajax, what tactic can I use best?

Hi lads this is my first post on fm base and would love too try this tactic but it wouldn't let me download it last night can some one help me through it please cheers si

Hi Mr L, using your 4-2-3-1 tactics, my macclesfield town promot to npower 2. Mid season of npower 2 using your Mr Langvatn 4-5-1 Revitalized formation push to top 3. But problem lie in last 10 match which my team cannot score goal. tactics is 100% fuild.

Note: i only buy some free transfer player which my club have no $. Any solution to it?

Which Version, i;m looking for a decent 4231, torn between Total Football and aksha at the min, my try this too..

I used the 4-2-3-1 Spin the Wheel Final version :) Won the Treble in my first season

Mr Lang, when are you coming back mate, your tactics were the best :)

No idea mate :) It is quite time consuming making tactics, and atm I don't have that time. Being a dad will be my number one priority :) But later on, when my kid sleeps longer, I might be back :)

Just curious If you had any recommendations for changes this is my squad:
View attachment 331315Thanks in advance:D Oh I am using the 4-2-3-1
ZoomButt.gif

I use Javi Martinez as a defender

Last edited:
Which of these tactics is best for starting with FCP? or the best in general?

Mr Langvatn, do you set the trequartista as the 'play maker'? or do you leave the Playmaker as 'none'?

Also do you set the Complete forward as the target man? If so, what supply do you use?- Mixed, to feet, to head or run onto ball?

Many Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.