Spireross - A new beginning

spireross

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my 2nd intro in effect lol. I'm known here as spireross but most placed elsewhere as LowercaseTuna45. IRL i'm a football referee (level 7) and a Liverpool fan but I also follow my current home town team in Chesterfield. I also follow the 'other' football in the NFL being a Steelers fan. On the site i'm currently following the careers of some FM Base users in my BAP 2020 series. Externally i'm a content creator mainly on twitch but branching into YouTube too (you can find me @ lowercasetuna45 ;) )

I'm basically introducing myself as I'm now a site moderator here. I have extensive history in moderating from forums to discord. I'm generally always avaliable for queries so don't be afraid to drop me a dm. I'm sure there is many refereeing puns I could add in here but I'll skiip them for now.

Thanks for reading, enjoy yourselves and I can wait to read your threads!

Last edited:
Congrats mate (y) Considered applying myself but decided to just stick to tactic testing for the time being. Loving the BAP series

Congrats mate (y) Considered applying myself but decided to just stick to tactic testing for the time being. Loving the BAP series
Thanks mate! I know tactic testing is quite time consuming especially when you have your own series (started reading it yesterday, it's gripping). Glad you're enjoying the BAP too.