SPL Kits 2010/2011

Douy

Reaction score
A thread containing pictures of the kits we will be seeing in the SPL next season....

Rangers
Home:
4642177140dbb28a0017412.jpg

Celtic
Home:
celtic-69862.jpg

Hibernian
Away:
hanlon.JPG

Aberdeen:
Home:
361116-648.jpg

St. Mirren
Home:
10_home_shirt_thumb.jpg

Away:
10_away_shirt_thumb.jpg

All the ones I can find just now, haven't included keeper tops though, I'll add more as they are released.

Thoughts?

Personally, I think the Rangers top is horrible but the Hibs kit is quite nice.

Meh, gets a bit packed in there, this keeps it simple and should mean only the Scottish kits are discussed.

Meh, gets a bit packed in there, this keeps it simple and should mean only the Scottish kits are discussed.

WHS.

I love the Rangers top Douy, Celtic looks the same as always. Hibs away is stinking.

Why do Celtic and Rangers always have the same sponsor? First Carling now Tennants?

I like the fact it's a simple design, I just really don't like the collar.

The Tennent's looks a bit dodgy as well.

Why do Celtic and Rangers always have the same sponsor? First Carling now Tennants?

Because, apparently, if they had different sponsors, then opposition fans would boycott the company of their rival, which to an extent is true, but I still think we should have different sponsors, even though I openly admit I would boycott the Celtic one :p

Because, apparently, if they had different sponsors, then opposition fans would boycott the company of their rival, which to an extent is true, but I still think we should have different sponsors, even though I openly admit I would boycott the Celtic one :p

Kinda Gay So Man Utd for example have Pizza hut city fans wont eat at Pizza hut and city fans have Tesco utd fans wont shop at Tesco.

Kinda Gay So Man Utd for example have Pizza hut city fans wont eat at Pizza hut and city fans have Tesco utd fans wont shop at Tesco.

There's a reason there are no green traffic lights in Govan...

The Rangers top is horrible per usual; same procedure as every year. ;)

Celtic one... Not too sure, there are subtle differences, throwback to the 90's?

WHS.

I love the Rangers top Douy, Celtic looks the same as always. Hibs away is stinking.

I hate the Rangers top, its horrible

Celtic tops very meh, the sponsers horrrible, the collars horrible and the patterns a bit ****

The Hibs tops sexy, colours a bit meh, but nice clean design by Puma as usual

Bullshit, itll be becuase theyll have a better negioating postion together

Rangers top is nice mine is pre ordered and Rangers and Celtic have had the same sponsor since NTL

If Rangers/Celtic fans would boycott the others sponser, then one of them should use Buckfast and half the crime rate in Glasgow overnight