SPL Kits (Not sure where to post this)

Reaction score
Im looking for SPL Kits so i can start my Celtic story, can anyone help? Sorry if i posted in the wrong place... i know its a subject of kits and normally would be in the graphics section but as its FM 14 i thought i'd stick it here

Moved to the kits sections.

Is there any particular kit template you want?

Just like the ones that are coming out at the moment EPL, La Liga etc.... Real kits

Yeah, but I mean what style? There are lots of different types of kits templates, that have the current kits if you get what I mean.

There are several here on FM-Base, but im not sure if they are up-to-date or not.

Yeah, but I mean what style? There are lots of different types of kits templates, that have the current kits if you get what I mean.

There are several here on FM-Base, but im not sure if they are up-to-date or not.

As in short sleeve, long sleeve, 3D etc....? if so i think i prefer short sleeve, but happy with anything than the ones in game... they look like a cartoon

As in short sleeve, long sleeve, 3D etc....? if so i think i prefer short sleeve, but happy with anything than the ones in game... they look like a cartoon

Yeah thats what I meant. Ive been searching around but I cant seem to find any for this year in Scotland. Found ones for last year

Yeah thats what I meant. Ive been searching around but I cant seem to find any for this year in Scotland. Found ones for last year

Yea it seems that every other league is getting done atm. Oh well ill save the story til the kits are out... thanks for your help tho mate

You'll find the Scottish league kits here - scroll down through the four pages long list to get all four divisions separately:

SS'13/14 League Kits