SPL Run In

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Who will win the league, who will get Eurpe, who will get releagted etc?

Actually quietly confident about Celtic now as all of a sudden the squads looking very good. Theres players now not only pushing to get into the starting 11 (Crosas, O'Dea, JVOH, Samaras) but theres also players just pushing to get into the squad (McCourt, Mizuno) and now key players are coming back from injury (Hartley, Kennedy, Maloney) whereas Rangers already thin squad has lost its captain and argueably one of thier best players...HOWEVER, still looks like this Old Firm game could be the decider

partly agree with gregor about the old irm game being the decider as i reckon the teams wont have much trouble beating their oppnents till then but i think the loss of barry will be good on the team as pedro now has an even better chance to shine. Mcgregor will be a loss but hopefully alexander will be as good as mcgregor was.
Falkirk should go down and i think dundee united wil get 3rd

partly agree with gregor about the old irm game being the decider as i reckon the teams wont have much trouble beating their oppnents till then but i think the loss of barry will be good on the team as pedro now has an even better chance to shine. Mcgregor will be a loss but hopefully alexander will be as good as mcgregor was.
Falkirk should go down and i think dundee united wil get 3rd

Wont have much trouble? Have you been watching the SPL this season? Most teams are very capable of beating or at least drawing with the Old Firm, even at away

cant see rangers beating celtic, hearts and dundee unt will get into europe and Falkirk will go down, looking forward to see st johnstone in there next year(providing we dont **** it up at the end like we usualy do)lol

i know what you mean gregor but old firm always seem to come out on top anyway , looking at hearts just now i think they might just break into europe

i know what you mean gregor but old firm always seem to come out on top anyway , looking at hearts just now i think they might just break into europe

Obviously we are gunna come out on top beacuse overall we are stronger, but ill be shocked if both the OF dont drop points between now and the end of the season

i think we'll beat yous at ibrox,yous were lucky last time but just remmember 4-2:D

We werent lucky last time, we out played you, and the time before it was a dull match, cant member the time before that, and you were better at Ibrox but Pedros sucking now

davis is a GOD!:ppedro and davis play better without barry there:Sbut i think we'll win the league with like a point or something lol

Might break into Europe ?? we are 7 (8 for now) clear of our rivals.

League is too hard to tell in my book. Anyone can beat the old firm on there day and most sides have something to play for. We killed Celtic the whole of the first half today and if it wasnt for a stupid first 30 seconds it could have been a different game.

Religation is too tough to say aswell with Inverness picking up form and Kilmarnock falling apart i reckon it will go down to the last few games.

if i had to make a prediction i would say

1.Celtic
2.Rangers
3.Hearts
4.Dundee Utd

12.Kilmarnock

I have sailed the wild Atlantic
Crossed the broad pacific shore
I've sailed around the stormy capes
And heard the forty's roar
I've plied the Indian ocean
I've sailed the China sea
But there's a sea back home in Scotland
More than all the rest to me

It's the blue, blue, blue sea of Ibrox
It's the greatest siteThat I have ever seen
It's the blue, blue blue sea of Ibrox
And it's part of every Rangers players dream.

banned for countless **** uselss spam posts.

Back on topic, how wrong i was

Good win for Killie, i reckon if St Mirren win tomorrow it will be Falkirk who go down

I hope falkirk go down St Mirren brings up The Mehmet Dance and Inverness brings us the god Terry Butcher. Hearts will comfortably take 3rd I think probably increasing the gap to about 12 points pushing them away from the average teams in SPL and make a serious bid to bridge the gap between Celtic and Rangers. If the Owner doesnt sack your manager :)

I like Falkirk, like Hughes, like the sort of players they sign. Plus they train at my uni so its nice seeing players like Elvis, Neil McCann walking aroudn when im at uni, if they go down ill be seeing nobodies next year :(

I don't know Boruc looked extremely bombscare against Hearts on Saturday... he didn't command his 6 yard box nevermind the defence... but I hope he gets over it soon...

Can still see us taking the league but we now officially have to be flawless...

We need a result against Rangers at Ibrox aswell...