SPL Stadium Requirments! {Question}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Looking for help/advise from someone who has managed at a lower level and have gained promotion to a league with a certain capacity requirement. I’m 90% sure that Dunc got promotion to the second tier of Spanish football and his club were forced to take out a 15m loan to improve the stadium to meet requirements?

Does anyone know if this is the case and if so it is applicable in the SPL?

I am on route to the SPL with East Stirling and since the club stadium is neither theirs or meets capacity requirements, I was interested to know what will happen WHEN I get promotion?

Any help would be appreciated.

10,000 all seater or something like that is the requirements, Think ICT gained promotion in real life and got refused SPL Status/ Unsure what would happen in FM although I doubt it would stop you from promotion.... Ask to build new stadium or something....

Good luck tho, Seems to be a good save if you did that with them !

7500 all seater plus undersoil heating IRL, I dunno if it's the same in FM

Yeah, I am aware of the official rules, I am looking for input from someone who may have come across this on FM before.

In FM10 I did it with Forfar Athletic. On promotion from first division to the SPL, we upgraded our stadium with undersoil heating and seating. And yes the chairman took out a loan to pay for it.

During the process we shared with Dundee I think it was.

Dont know about FM but in real life Falkirk finished 1st in Division 1 and we finished last in SPL but we stayed up because Falkirks stadium wasn't big enough but when ICT got promoted they played at Pittodrie and when Gretna came up they played at Motherwell's Ground (Fir Park)

Dont know about FM but in real life Falkirk finished 1st in Division 1 and we finished last in SPL but we stayed up because Falkirks stadium wasn't big enough but when ICT got promoted they played at Pittodrie and when Gretna came up they played at Motherwell's Ground (Fir Park)

I know. Like I said, I am well aware of the real life situations ^^)

In FM10 I did it with Forfar Athletic. On promotion from first division to the SPL, we upgraded our stadium with undersoil heating and seating. And yes the chairman took out a loan to pay for it.

During the process we shared with Dundee I think it was.

Excellent! I can only assume that FM11 will be the same, very much excited now.

thanks for your help |)

Status
Not open for further replies.