SPL Thread

Kris

Reaction score
Well the spl is back up and running today (finally).I thought i woild start this thread for those of you who actually care about our ****** league.

Personally i think it will be a close title race and that Walter Smith will sort that Rangers lot out and with no europe this time his side might just get a rest once in a while :O.

Also hoping for a good religation battle this year rather than knowing in September who was down. It will be between Hamilton,St Mirren and Inverness in my eyes.

Hearts will be back in the top half (yn) our new gaffer is talking a good game and it looks like our chairman is finally letting someone else pick the team.

Motherwell and Dundee Utd will be back up there after last season but Aberdeen and HIbs dont look so great now. Falkirk play the best football by far and with some better players i can see them pushing for top 6.

Meh i dissagree.

Its gunna be a good season though.

Celtic will win the league, Rangers will win the cups becuse no one cares about them.

Hearts will def finish top 6, and will prob challenge Dundee Utd for 3rd now they have a manager.

I can see Motherwell slipping back into mid table/bottom half.

Going down it will either be ICT, Killie or Hamilton, most likely Hamilton, St Mirren are a decent team and will survive, especialyl with the motivation moving into a new stadium brings.

Celtic play 12.30 on Sunday v St Mirren, its lve on Setanta, so get it watched :)

good win for us today i'm looking fw to playing Rangers next week as they were terrible again today.

was shocked at Inverness winning aswell

Saw bits of the Rangers and Celtic games, both bored me and I ended up watching some Championship footy instead.

Celtic will win the league though I think. They look a much better side than Rangers.

We were boring as ****, and the penalty we scored was never a penalty

i know was terrible game and never a pen but thats scottish refs eh

Hamilton accies top of the spl haha

yeah i watched the game at work , they played well! my new fave scottish team :wub:

Tony Stevenson was at Alloa the other season as well :)

Cant belive Hamilton won, spesh v the 3rd best team in the SPL, who appeared to have strengthened well.

Hamilton were good odds not to win a game all season as well

well there obviously not a bad side i mean the pwned killie and aberdeen last year in the cups.

I see Kris Commons has been called up for Scotland...how out of the blue is that!

Anyone know if hes any good?

Darren Barrs been called up as well, happy about that, hes really good

Commons is canny good on FM, mid prem team player. Not seen him much irl though.

wow, thanks for looking at him on FM for me, i was unsure how to do that

lol. never seen him play but heard good things and i'm glad Barr is getting a chance now. raging Clarkson is still in there

Old firm game tomorrow, 12.30, Setanta.

Hopefulyl we play McGeady-Maloney-Samaras-Nakamura, but its Strachan so I can see JVOH playing :(

JVOH turned down Galatasary this week and Riorden could be on his way back to Edinburgh. I will be at the old firm game tomorrow

should be a great atmosphere

Old Firm games rarely suck. If they do suck players usually end up fighting so its always entertaining :)

i miss the days of Ricksen getting sent off

hoping for a good game.

good win for us today, Kilmarnock top