rorydelap

Reaction score
Starting a long save in the SPL and plan to eventually take over the league with a club can anyone help me with the following things..

(1)Who to manage (not Celtic or Rangers)and Why ?

(2)best players in league?

(3)Transfer budgets and wage budgets?

(4)Best staff for league ?

Any help appreciated thanks in advance :)

1. Aberdeen are a good team for a long term save, great youth players and can mount a title challenge over a few seasons
2. Most of the old firm players are better than the rest but some good players are Jamie murphy, lee wallace, john sutton, eremenko,
3. Every team doesnt have very much, except celtic
4. Paul winsper fitness - Lots of decent staff will go to you dont worry :p

1: Hearts are the next best thing in the league, So them if you like. Motherwell have a very good squad and would be interesting to take on aswell as Dundee United if you manage to keep the good players.

2, You don't get much money with clubs outwith the old firm so free transfers are probably best to Look at.
Best players for each team I would have to say
Aberdeen: Fyvie, Aluko & Foster.
Dundee Utd: David Goodwillie, Douglas, Swanson & Daly.
Hearts: David Templeton, Eggert Jonsson, Andrew Driver.
Hibs: Wotherspoon.
Motherwell: Saunders, Forbes & Murphy.
St Johnstone: Liam Craig, Murray Davidson.

Budgets are pretty low have a look in editor.

thanks really good replys also what free players should i get and what leagues would i need to load to get these players etc :)

i dont know what to say to the questions but if your looking at a long term save, load up belguim and look at standard liege youth team, definantly some great players for the furture

thanks really good replys also what free players should i get and what leagues would i need to load to get these players etc :)

For free players look at people such as Maurice Ross, Brahim Hemdani. Can't think of many more off the top of my head but if you look around i'm sure you could get some good free's Bob malcolm aswell depending on what team you do go.

inverness caley thistle. might have a poor budget but have great scope for improvement. have a lot of decent youngsters( the two sutherlands, kyle white, nick ross etc.) and can always get good parent clubs. currently in the 3rd season and finished 5th and 3rd in the last two seasons. just try not to lose adam rooney like i did :( easily on par with goodwillie as the best striker outside of the old firm