Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak_Everton

Reaction score
I want to know if the scottish league is decent to manage in ?

and if it is who should i be ? :D

no mate it isn;t the quality of football is terrible, made up of championship rejects and young players who will never quite make it into the prem

If you're willing to manage in there for a few seasons it is, break the Old Firm with someone like Motherwell/Dundee/Hibs/Aberdeen

I'm Hearts and it's been my most enjoyable save in recent memory (breaking the Old Firm's hold, improving squad to european standard).

I'm sure there are a number of clubs in the SPL capable of similar progression like Hibs, Dundee United, Kilmarnock. Hearts have great young Scottish players in Lee Wallace, Craig Thompson, Andrew Driver and David Templeton.

no mate it isn;t the quality of football is terrible, made up of championship rejects and young players who will never quite make it into the prem
We're not talking about the actual SPL.

I'm doing a Queen of the South save, finding it very enjoyable and hope to be very successful to build up my rep and see where it takes me. Possible to attract the odd good youngster at the start and some good loans.

w@nker!!

I want to know if the scottish league is decent to manage in ?

and if it is who should i be ? :D

Really depends what kind of challenge your looking for mate.

Hearts,Hibs & Dundee Utd are fun to play if you wanna break the Old Firm

We're not talking about the actual SPL.[/quote]

the same players are in the spl irl and on fm, idiot

Lmao "the quality of football is terrible" hes talking about FM not real life, and championship rejects like who ?

Yeah its a good league to manage in mate
If you want a challenging game go anyone outside the old firm and maybe hearts and try to win the league, isnt too hard but takes a few seasons to build the right squad

Sorry I forgot Man United wanted to buy a Rangers reject for 10m in the January window. Don't discuss something you know nothing about, tool.

To the OP, the only way you will find out is by trying it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.