Joseph561

Reaction score
I'm playing as Fleetwood. I got promoted to League 2 last season and it looks like I'm going to go to League 1 for next season. My finances aren't great at the moment. My sponsership contract is until 2020 (It's only 2012 now) and it's not that big of a contract. My question is, could my board cancel this contract and get a new one for more money, or just sign additional contracts. Or am I stuck with this contract until 2020?

As your club's reputation goes up, you'll get more sponsorships that'll pay better as well.
How has your progress in the cup competitions been?

I get the relation between reputation and sponsorship but what I mean is, would the board actually be able to terminate the current sponsor contract in order for a more valuable one?

I was doing quite well. I beat a league 1 team in both Johnson's paint and the fa cup but the my computer decided to randomly restart itself literally a second before I was about to hit save. I then lost both games. FML

Ouch, that sucks. I know how that feels, I somehow beat Lyon in the UCL Final 5-1 but the game crashed right after, so I had to redo it. It ended up going down to a penalty shootout. I won anyways, but I had sweaty palms, lol.

Well, not that I'm aware of. I'm pretty sure the board just adds on the new sponsorship on top of the old one.

I didn't think small clubs could have multiple sponsors for some reason. Just a kit one and general one...

It's a lot harder for smaller clubs to get new sponsorships unless you win a cup...but that might be out of your range at least until you get into the Championship or EPL...
I'm sorry if I 'm not helping much.