TheGuide

Reaction score
So before we begin I would like to introduce myself :D. I decided to sign-up here at FM-Base to write team guides, stories and even possibly graphics!
I will be writing this story in the form of News :)
Lets get started!
---------------------------------------

cp4vqs7nkre4aazpg.png

Name: Sporting C.P.
Nick Name:Leões (Lions)
Founded: 1901 July 1st
Ground: Estadio Jose Alvalade
Capacity: 50,049
Owner: Luís Godinho Lopes
League: Liga ZON Sagres

g090l9ydui50ed8ed6hh.png

Today, Sporting C.P. announced that club legend, Luis Figo would manage the Leões after previous Sporting C.P. manager, Ricardo Sá Pinto decided to take a break from football due to family problems.
Luis Figo has stated that he is delighted to finally be back at the club that kick-started his career. The Portuguese legend signed a contract until June 2013 and is rumored that he is making 11K a week.

Later that day, the chairman of Sporting C.P. arranged a press conference with the Leões legend.
The press conference went as follows:

Reporter: "So Mr. Figo are you delighted to be back with the club after years of absence from it?"

Luis Figo: "Definitely, Sporting is one of the most prestigious clubs in football and it is also where my footballing career was started, How can I not be happy!"

Reporter: "Have you planned iut your squad for the start of the 2012/13 season? Who is your captain?"

Luis Figo: "Dont you think it's a bit early to ask, I have arranged a friendly with Sporting's B team to ***** the players for the following friendly matches. About the captain, I plan on with keeping Daniel (Carrico) as the captain with Rui (Patricio) as the vice captain of the squad"

Reporter: "How do you plan on spending your transfer budget?"

Luis Figo: "Well, on my contract I have to bring in youth from our academy which is great but I would like to bring in one or two new faces to the team maybe even a young player who has that certain star quality"

Reporter: "Final question of the day Luis, will you be bringing in any new staff to the Estadio Jose Alvalade? Maybe some old playing friends?

Luis Figo: "We will have to see, Sporting have fantastic setup and I wouldn't want to disturb it, I might bring in some old friends but I don't think I will be terminating anybody's contracts soon."

During the press conference the chairman of Sporting C.P. gladly offered the NEW Sporting C.P. shirt to Figo with his name on the back. Luis was in a cheerful and happy mood at the end of the press conference.