jonaskim95

Reaction score
Hey guys,
PSG have made an offer for Adrien Silva which i can negotiate to 85 Million €.

I have no shortage of midfielders, and actually have Kristoffer Ajer and Santiago Ascacibar lined up as replacements on loan and are both doing very well. I also recently noticed two 18 year olds who seem awfully good for their age. However, none come even close to Adrien.

I'll attach the screenshots from all the aforementioned players, but they're in portuguese.

What do you think, would you sell him for that value?

Hey guys,
PSG have made an offer for Adrien Silva which i can negotiate to 85 Million €.

I have no shortage of midfielders, and actually have Kristoffer Ajer and Santiago Ascacibar lined up as replacements on loan and are both doing very well. I also recently noticed two 18 year olds who seem awfully good for their age. However, none come even close to Adrien.

I'll attach the screenshots from all the aforementioned players, but they're in portuguese.

What do you think, would you sell him for that value?

na tua situacao eu vendia, ate porque 85 milhoes é muito dinheiro. e assim potencias os outros, ate os jovens da equipa b. ou ate podes comprar outro medio tipo romero ou tieleman.. eu vendia..

I tried Silva in my Milan save on season 2 - he was ok/decent.
At 85m, I think it's easy decision to sell especially when you have replacements sorted.