Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay-_-91

Reaction score
Sporting CP

I have won the leauge and both domestic cups. i managed to beat man utd 2-0 on aggregate but became unstuck against juve.

I am extremely narrow because i use Moutinho, Veloso and Carioca. i need 2 cheap wingers/ attacking mids Left and Right. I was hinking Di Maria?

I also have a top scorer who is 33, Derlei and need a replacement - djalo is one for the future but Postiga is inadequate.

Not sure on funds i have 5 mill from selling a few and hope for some TV rights:D

Any suggestions welcomed

Jason.

if its the end of the first season you should be able to get bojan on a free , wingers have a look at john fleck , ismial aissati, ibrahim afellay

alexis sanchez is a fast winger
di maria was good for my man utd team aswell
pogrebnyak is good striker for 5m

di maria mati fernandez, fleck, antonio valencia and cardozo, laurito, paloschi, vela

I'm still in the beginning, but I'm curious.
What tactic do you use? You are talking about wingers.
I'm playing the standard 4-4-2 Diamond Attacking, so far with good results. Just one loss against Inter Milan, away, 1-0.
Derlei is playing very well in this first season. Resolving some matches but I get the impression he plays better when coming from the bench.
Postiga is my top scorer at the moment. He is being in the first team because almost all of my forwards are injured. Getting better performances as he plays.
Liedson just recovered from injury and I'm starting to call him.

Try Marko Marin, he doesn't get much mention on this site but he is a wonderkid on my game.

for sporting i would suggest!!
Dmitry Torbinksiy - Lokomotiv Moskow (see shortlist) AML
Caner Erkin - CSKA Moscow (see shortlist) AML
Dimitry Bystrov - Russina national team (see shortlist) AMR
Albin - Getafe - AML
Alexis Sanchez - Udinese AMR and AMR and ST
Tsvetomir Todorov - Ascoli - AML,AMC, AMR and ST
Takayuki Morimoto - Catania - AML and ST

there are many more players on the shortlist attached here on my post, check it out! some great players! <)

Not sure if he'll join u but if u can get him Davide Santon from Inter

Status
Not open for further replies.