Sporting CP signs Diego Capel

Halbard

Reaction score
El Sevilla acordó ayer el traspaso del jugador almeriense a cambio de cuatro millones de euros y deberá ser el futbolista, aún de vacaciones, quien acepte ahora las condiciones del club lisboeta. Tras una campaña irregular, Capel (23 años) volvió a brillar en el Europeo Sub-21 que ganó España y eso le puso en el escaparate. El Sevilla considera que Diego no es imprescindible, pues en el extremo izquierdo pueden jugar Perotti, Trochowski y el canterano Luis Alberto.

El Sevilla acuerda la venta de Capel al Sporting luso - Amistoso | Sanluqueño 1 - Sevilla 3 - AS.com

Nice signing, i reckon.

*******... that's a great signing, Capel is very good winger.

Adding some real good strength to their squad, Shaars and Ricky both very good.

Well, he was quite the promissing player a few years ago, wanted by many greats in europe, he may be a nice signing for Sporting, time will tell.

Good signing, they need to work on his stamina, but a very good buy

For some reason his growth has stagnated. If he can work and improve he will be very good signing for them. Still I dont know why Sevilla sold him as he has tools to become very good winger. Hopefully he fullfils his potential..

I don't really rate him nowadays. I mean; i don't like what he use to do, which is taking the ball, look to the floor and then just start running towards the end of the pitch. I think he should do anything else to be considered a really good footballer. My opinion is that in the last times he didn't fulfilled the potencial he looked to have at the beginning.

Good signing for Sporting though, specially if he manage to improve.
But good selling by Sevilla as well, imo.

Final deal is 3.5 million + 200k every time sporting qualifies for the CL. I think this guy could be a massive signing. Been a while since we had a proper winger.

Capel + Wolfswinkel = Something good, maybe?

Happy with this signing (yep, happy), he's supposed to be a very good winger. I'm happy with anything that brings our true rival back to where it belongs.

(we will still trash you;))

Very good buy by Sporting, but hardly surprising Sevilla sold him with their surplus of wingers.