curtis290

Reaction score
I'm sporting lisbon in the summer of 2011 and I'm looking for a right back/right wing back. Speed and crossing are obviously important but he has to be skilled as well. I don't have any patches so it's the original version. I have up to 20 million US dollars, not sure what that is in Euros. A Latin American player would be great but I'll take anyone.

Last edited:
Rafinha - Schalke
Diego Renan - Cruizero
Jorge Fucile - Porto
Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim
Efrain Juarez - Puma's
Aldo Corzo - Alianza Lima
Everton Ribeiro - Corinthians
Georgy Yarmash - Vorskla

Last edited:
All the ones that Raikan said but also I would recommend

Darijo Srna - Shaktar

Rafinha - Schalke

Diego Renan - Cruizero
Jorge Fucile - Porto
Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim
Efrain Juarez - Puma's
Aldo Corzo - Alianza Lima
Everton Ribeiro - Corinthians
Georgy Yarmash - Vorskla​

Rafinha-I tried giving them all my money (like 20 million US dollars), they negotiated with 48 million US dollars plus Adrien.
Renan got bought by Shaktar for a ton of money the season before, they wouldn't budge for under 50 million.
I can't get Fucile to come because he's for a rival.
I offered Barcelona all of my money for Beck, and they actually accepted (he's 4.5 stars btw) but after giving him the most lucrative contract my board would allow he rejected it.
Efrain Juarez plays for Wolfsburg and isn't interested in playing for me at all according to my scout.
Corzo and Ribeiro aren't in my version.
I can get Yarmash for around 7 million according to my scout. Unfortunately he's 26 and only 2.5 stars. I might get him though.

I completely scoured these forums and looked at every thread that talked about RB's. Some of the best (Serge Aurier, Diego Contento, for example) aren't in my version. All of the others are ridiculously overpriced or unavailable.

These are the guys that I made enquires or offers to that the clubs turned down or my scouts said they had 'no intention' of joining my club or that the club had no intention of selling: Ansaldi, Schwaab, Azpilicueta, Corluka, Marcellis, Srna (who plays for Valencia in mine), Van der Wiel, Jerome Boateng, Bassana, Bocaly, De Silvestri, Gary Medel, Martin Caceres, Chris Grunter, Reveillere, Carlos Matheu (scout said 23 million would be necessary, and I don't think he's worth it. Valon Behrami (3.5 stars) would be interested in joining but he'll cost 28 million apparently.

Right now I'm negotiating with Rafael da Silva. I gave ManU a ridiculous offer (like 17 million plus 50% of next transfer fee) and they accepted. But apparently he's not interested. I gave him a huge contract, so we'll see if he accepts.

I just missed out on Mohammed Dabo, who just went to Bayern for 15 million and 60,000 salary (I offered him a much lower salary).

Some other frequently recommend guys are Opare, who is 1.5 stars in mine on current ability, and not very skilled, so I don't think I'll get him. I looked into Kiko Femenia but he's only 1 star on current ability and 2.5 on potential ability and my scout said he wasn't good enough for the team (he had to spend all of last season playing for Osasuna's reserve team and he didn't even do that well). Raul (atletico paranense) is 1.5 stars on current ability and costs around 15 million according to my scout.

So here are my options:

Yarmash is 2.5 stars and I can get him for like 7 million according to my scouts.
Mario (Villareal) is 2 stars for current ability and apparently costs like 6 million.
Loic Perrin is 3 stars and done improving. They accepted an offer for like 14-15 million dollars, but he demanded around 60,000ish for his salary (the highest on my team, Moutinho, has 38). I tried to make his salary around that and he didn't accept. Maybe I'll just pay the man
Michael Chretien will go for around 20 million and maybe 50ish for salary according to my scouts. He's three stars and done improving.
Cedric Mongongu is 2 stars for CA and 3 stars for PA. They accepted my offer for 5.25 million but I don't think I'll follow through with it because he's not very skilled.
Roncaglia (2.5 stars for CA and PA) for 12 million according to my scouts.
Carlos Valencia (2 CA and 2.5 PA) for 9 million.
Zuiverloon (2.5 each) for under 5 million.
Domagoj Vida (2.5 each) for 10.25 million.
Paulo Ferrari (2.5 each) for 12.5 million
Vanden Borre (2.5 each) for 9-13 million.
Mikael Lustig (2.5 each) for 12.5 million.
Marc Bertran (2.5 each) for 9 million.
Opare (1.5 CA, 3 PA) for under 1 million.

Is it me or is this a tough situation? I have 16 million US dollars in my transfer budget and tons of room in the wage budget which could stretch that out to over 20 million. And I can't even get a decent RB? The only way I can get a 3 star CA right back is Perrin or Chretien, both of whom are extremely expensive (I can afford them but I'd have to pay them much more than everyone on the team, and are they worth it?). My only other choice is to go for Yarmash, Mario, or Zuiverloon, or shell out for Vanden Borre, Bertran, Vida, or maybe even Roncaglia or Lustig, none of whom are near world class. What should I do??????

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Joao Pereira should be good enough...

Daniel Congre - Tolouse
Sebastian Corchia - Le Mans
Jerome Boateng - HSV
Dirk Mecellis - PSV
Jordan Spence - West Ham (retrained a little)
Euguen Opananseko - Metalurg Zp (retrained completely but good player)
Dejan Lovren - Dinamo
Ivan Tomecak - Dinamo
Oleg Gusev - Dinamo Kiev (retrained a little)
Garry Bocaly - OM
Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - Udinese
Mauricio Isla - Udinese
Patric - Benfica
Douglas - FC Twente (little retraining)
Loic Nestor - Havre
View attachment 109964View attachment 109965
Nenad Tomovic - Genoa
Cristian Villagra - River
Carlos Matheu - Independiente
Apodi - Cruizero

if you cant get any of these, let me know, will suggest alot more :)

Serge Aurier (RC Lens) - Got him for 3M € and he was amazing
Phil Jones (Blackburn) - Got him for around 11M € though he is better as a DC

Zuiverloon (2.5 each) for under 5 million.

Always seems to do the job an would be a good signing I believe...

First things first, I forgot to mention a couple others:

Felipe Mattioni (2 CA 2.5 PA) for 7.25 million
Gonzalo Jara (2.5 each) 8.75
Eggert Jonsson (2 ca, 2.5 pa) for 8.25

Daniel Congre - Tolouse​

Sebastian Corchia - Le Mans
Jerome Boateng - HSV
Dirk Mecellis - PSV
Jordan Spence - West Ham (retrained a little)
Euguen Opananseko - Metalurg Zp (retrained completely but good player)
Dejan Lovren - Dinamo
Ivan Tomecak - Dinamo
Oleg Gusev - Dinamo Kiev (retrained a little)
Garry Bocaly - OM
Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - Udinese
Mauricio Isla - Udinese
Patric - Benfica
Douglas - FC Twente (little retraining)
Loic Nestor - Havre
View attachment 109964View attachment 109965
Nenad Tomovic - Genoa
Cristian Villagra - River
Carlos Matheu - Independiente
Apodi - Cruizero​

if you cant get any of these, let me know, will suggest alot more :)

Now on to these guys.

Sebastien Corchia-don't know how I forgot to scout him, he's very commonly recommended. His CA is 1.5 and his PA is 2.5. Scouts say it'll take 9.5 million. He hasn't played any games yet. I'm a little nervous about going for someone with 1.5 stars...what do you guys think?
Boateng, Marcellis, Gusev, Patric would have no interest in signing for my club.
Congre, Bocaly, Isla, and Villagra: according to my scouts their clubs are all unlikely to want to sell them, and my guess is they'd cost around 20 million, and probably aren't worth it. I tried to get Isla since he's 3.5 stars but 20 million plus 50% of future sale wasn't enough.
Opananseko, Lovren, Tomecak, Cuadrado, Tomovic, and Apodi aren't in the game.
Nestor is only a CB and it would take him a bit to train to a RWB, not sure if I have time.
Douglas is a possibility if I want to retrain him.

So here are my only options:
Rafael da Silva: he'll go to my team if I pay him and ManU a ridiculous amount and 50% of future transfer fee. He's 2 stars CA and 3 stars PA.
Loic Perrin: 3 stars each but extremely expensive
Michael Chretien: 3 stars each and I might be able to get him for a ton of money
Georgy Yarmash: 2.5 each, 26 years old, 7 million
Mario: 2 stars CA 3 stars PA, 6 million
Zuiverloon: 2.5 each, 5 million
Felipe Mattioni (2 CA 2.5 PA) for 7.25 million
Gonzalo Jara (2.5 each) 8.75
Eggert Jonsson (2 ca, 2.5 pa) for 8.25
Sebastien Corchia (1.5 CA, 2.5 PA) for 9 million.

Or I could spend 12 million for Bertran, Vida, Lustig, or Roncaglia. Vanden Borre just signed a new contract so he's out of the question.

Looking at these options, I'm thinking I should just train Perereinha to RWB since he's already competent at it and just not spend any money.

Last edited:
Vladimir Bozovic,Diego Renan,Fabian Monzon,Christian Fernandez,Joan Capdevila are great,u should check 'em!

Zuiverloon for me mate cheap and he does the job, however if your willing to spend all your money Rafael is definatly worth ago

I sold my backup LB and bought Coentrao from some Turkish team for way too much money (8.5 million dollars and 50% of his future transfer fee, I figured it'd be OK since I don't plan on selling him, but I could've gotten him for cheaper had it not autosaved right after the deal was sealed). But for some odd reason he's an AML in the game and doesn't have wing back or side defender as one of his positions. I'm trying to convert him to a WBL.

Bozovic, Monzon, and Fernandez are all LB's. Renan is way too expensive (like 50 million) and Capdevila is too old.

And now I can't even buy Zuiverloon! West Brom dismissed my enquiry and rejected my 6 million dollar bid. I can't buy Mattioni either with all of my money. I'm going to try to go higher but it looks like I'm going to have to spend a bunch of Yarmash (who doesn't really play RWB) or Mario, who isn't that good right now. What a mess.

Any other suggestions? It's mid August so I need to do something now.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

After spending all of that money on Coentrao I only have 8.5 million US dollars left (though can get plenty more if I adjust the budget). It's the day of the transfer deadline and my choices are:

11.75 million (plus 50% future profit) for Domagoj Vida.
8 million (plus 50% future profit) for Gonzalo Jara. This looks like a good deal but his dribbling, technique, creativity, etc. are absolutely terrible. I don't like players who aren't skilled.
6.25 million for Mario (Villarreal). I had to offer him a big contract to get him to come.
They wouldn't sell me Zuiverloon.

I probably won't be able to afford Rafael da Silva but I'm trying.

Advice please! Isn't there anyone else I can look at?

Last edited:
go for Yarmash, the others are too pricey for what you are getting...

why not try and loan Rafael until you have enough cash next season to really buy a good Rb??

i got Ryan Bertrand on free transfer in my 2nd season...he's no ashley cole but always reliable. if u r tight on budget i recommend danny simpson (newcastle) for rb. again this fella no ramos but he'll get the job done.

if u really looking for class then the above posts should help u.

hope this helps cheers.

go for Yarmash, the others are too pricey for what you are getting...​

why not try and loan Rafael until you have enough cash next season to really buy a good Rb??​

I thought about Yarmash but he seemed too much like a central defender and not a wing back. I probably could've loaned Rafael but his CA was only 2 stars so it wouldn't have been worth it I didn't think. The problem with waiting until I had enough cash was when else would I have 18 million dollars to spend? Even before I bought Coentrao and I had the whole 18 million, I couldn't buy anyone. I don't know when I'm going to have 30 million to spare since I don't plan on selling any of my players.

So I ended up signing Mario. Might not have been a good deal, he's been pretty mediocre so far, but oh well. Coentrao is struggling to adapt to LWB. I'm training him to it and he's better at AMC and AMR than LWB. Nonsensical. But, it doesn't matter too much because I've been doing very well so far. In 7 league games I have 19 points and I spanked Benfica on the road! I also won both of my Euro League games. It must be my new X-mas tree formation.

retrain pereirinha, he his fast good crossing and solid defensive so try it and you will save money:D