Sports/Gaming Forum!!!!

Boweringboy

Reaction score
It's mainly all about sports and gaming bt you can talk about anything you want on my new forum I'm looking for people who will sign up and post regularly to help me get it going and I'm hoping some of you elite managers will be kind enough to help (A)

http://www.theworldsforums.com/

I've been getting into football manager 2009 again lately and once you've started you can't stop :D so my ps3 is collecting dust, :p

Looks better than most,excluding FM-Base for obvious reasons.

Will look more into it tomorrow.

I've been getting into football manager 2009 again lately and once you've started you can't stop :D so my ps3 is collecting dust, :p

i'm gettin extremly drunk with friends in my room and my room pc is downstairs and i wanted to check out fm-base so my ps3 will do lol

i hope it was cheap then XD

I built it myself ha to be fair i was probly talking **** when i said my ps3 was faster i'm on my pc now so i will give your site a look at :D

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

I've signed up mate it looks ok

BUMPY BUMP!!! btw I'm looking for someone who's got msn and is on occasionally obviously I will have to start going back to school soon but i want someone i can talk to on msn to discuss tactics and transfers etc. If interested in that idea pm me.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

bump

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Mega bump!

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

bump

I'm sure you will be infracted for continually bumping this thread.

I did get infracted :/ didn't know it was against the rules, but i do now ;) did anyone actually check it out ?