Spotify

Ciljan15

Reaction score
Spotify is the most used music program in the world. Its so famous because its very easy to find music, just search and you will find all your favuorite music! If you have premiuim account all the advertising will desipare and you will not have to hear all the advertise.

50sdxf.jpg

Here is my playlist:

[URL="http://www.spotifylists.com/out.php?title=ciljan15s-playlist"]http://spotify:user:aas7:playlist:10rQGita6gxT2bXHdkwXof[/URL]

Last edited:
Spotify is great. Unfortunately it misses a lot of songs.

It doesn't miss songs.. It is only allowed to use certain record labels.. As it gets bigger I'm sure they will sign up more labels as this is a great idea. I feel sorry for the people who haven't signed up as it's invite only but, is anyone a premium member??

Btw your link is broken

Oh and one more thing, Skjelbred is an awesome player!

And as a result, is missing songs. oO)

Well no.. What I was getting at was, Spotify has said they are always trying to sign up more artists and record labels.. So eventually, one day it will have every song on it.

Spotify is still the best music player ever :)

Ive had spotify for ages now its really good, only downside is that its instant music you only can listen to it while on a computer. Cant put any of the songs onto your phone ipod etc.

But overall its pretty awesome.

Does everyone know the way to avoid adverts?

You have to become a premium member. I've got it, it's awesome. :p

Ah i see, didnt know that if you got it premium then you can puts songs on your moblile etc. How can i be that stupidXD

Abit of a idiotic moment there.

Does anybody mind sending a complete stranger (me) an invite. Also, how do you become a premium member?

To avoid adverts, you either end the song just before the end of it or pay the full price of being a member

Enjoying the update (0.4.3).

Social media integration and Local file support are the biggest changes. Very impressive and innovative. Almost makes iTunes redundant.

Anyone got any playlists to share?

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

Here's my playlist of music from 09/10.

http://open.spotify.com/user/eddlad/playlist/4kkJQWMDSTzVQoVkng4n5q

Sorry to bump this, but is there any way you can get your songs off of Spotify onto your MP3 player? I could not figure t out while trying this morning :S

Sorry to bump this, but is there any way you can get your songs off of Spotify onto your MP3 player? I could not figure t out while trying this morning :S

Unless theres a third party app I'm unaware of (wouldnt be suprised) no, as Spotify is a program that streams audio rather than letting you download it (and then being able to move it to your chosen overpriced Apple item).

Not unless you want to pay for them ;) The only way it's free is if you stream.