Spotify

There's only two, and they're good. :p

How can you have Coheed and Cambria and not have Welcome Home? :(

It's in my iTunes somewhere, must've forgotten to transfer it.

What actually does annoy me with spotify is what tunes are available. Def Leppard's not on it, only a few Aerosmith tunes, and the Exodus Bonded by Blood album is only available as a re-recording, which is naturally devoid of the awesome 1984 production! As an 80's thrasher, this is horrific!

What actually does annoy me with spotify is what tunes are available. Def Leppard's not on it, only a few Aerosmith tunes, and the Exodus Bonded by Blood album is only available as a re-recording, which is naturally devoid of the awesome 1984 production! As an 80's thrasher, this is horrific!

I don't think it's Spotify's fault, it's the bands not giving them rights to stream, is it not? Metallica, Oasis, The Beatles are other noticeable absentees! If you have these albums in your iTunes though, then just import them locally and you'll be able to add them to a playlist.

To be fair the library is quite extensive and yes there are a few omissions. If you are a free member like me you have no right to complain really. Streaming millions of songs for free c'mon! If you pay then sure you have grounds but still, it's quite extensive and that why I use it as my main audio source. Considering that the free version is being slashed from unlimited to 10 hours a month. If they release a blackberry app for spotify I might look into premium membership.

To be fair the library is quite extensive and yes there are a few omissions. If you are a free member like me you have no right to complain really. Streaming millions of songs for free c'mon! If you pay then sure you have grounds but still, it's quite extensive and that why I use it as my main audio source. Considering that the free version is being slashed from unlimited to 10 hours a month. If they release a blackberry app for spotify I might look into premium membership.

Or go for the better solution: Stop using a Blackberry. ;)

I don't think it's Spotify's fault, it's the bands not giving them rights to stream, is it not? Metallica, Oasis, The Beatles are other noticeable absentees! If you have these albums in your iTunes though, then just import them locally and you'll be able to add them to a playlist.

I read something about it not completely being the band's decision, but rather their label.

I've got premium;p

I read something about it not completely being the band's decision, but rather their label.

Hmm, Metallica are Warner though aren't they? And pretty much all their other big artists are in. Would be odd for them to not allow Metallica and then allow others.

Metallica are ***** when it comes to stuff like this though, hint hint Napster. Weren't happy with all that were they.

Considering forking out five of the queens for Spotify cos I do use it quite a lot - and they have screwed us over with this rubbish ten hours rule. **** you Spotify.

Metallica are ***** when it comes to stuff like this though, hint hint Napster. Weren't happy with all that were they.

Considering forking out five of the queens for Spotify cos I do use it quite a lot - and they have screwed us over with this rubbish ten hours rule. **** you Spotify.

Yeah they are.

Me too, I think I can spare a fiver a month, and spent too long building up a library of tracks. Plus, I hate iTunes.

Anyone into UK Rap / Grime?