Spotify

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Oct 23, 2009
Yeah its not expensive at all but when youre a poor student like me,every penny counts!

Just think what £5 could buy you.
Reminds me of me college days, of Tesco value shopping and living of noodle sandwhiches most of the time

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Oct 23, 2009
Lidl do 10 kgs of basmati rice for around a tenner. I got it for my friend as a birthday present.

I give good presents.
That is a pretty dam good price. And that is a pretty epic present it must be said. It's the thought that counts

Raphael.

Aug 19, 2010
****. Hopefully for the older members it wont affect us like the 20 hour limit did. Doubt it will though. :S
Might have to for out for premium.

Aug 1, 2009
Yeah its not expensive at all but when youre a poor student like me,every penny counts!

Just think what £5 could buy you.
5£? Is it a coin?;p I'm a student too - I just work during summer in Norway, where I earned 16£ an hour, and when your work 8 hours a day for a few months, and you get paid double on Sundays, you get rich.

And as for Spotify, I can recommend getting the full deal, even if I don't have any hilarious "oh herro prease" ads :(

Last edited:

Joel`

Jul 23, 2010
5£? Is it a coin?;p I'm a student too - I just work during summer in Norway, where I earned 16£ an hour, and when your work 8 hours a day for a few months, and you get paid double on Sundays, you get rich.

And as for Spotify, I can recommend getting the full deal, even if I don't have any hilarious "oh herro prease" ads :(
Didn't realise things got so bad you had to ***** yourself out on the streets of Norway to pay for your Spotify. ;)

Aug 1, 2009

Nixon

Jan 19, 2010
Just started using it. GodCubed's playlist aint bad, got a few songs on it that satisfy my fussy musical taste. How do I load yours Joel?

GodCubed

Mod-ern Day Legend
Apr 11, 2010
Just started using it. GodCubed's playlist aint bad, got a few songs on it that satisfy my fussy musical taste. How do I load yours Joel?
You copy the url and paste it on a new tab. Then you cover your ears whenever Coldplay comes on.

Raphael.

Aug 19, 2010
I blame Ajt with his talk of noodle sandwiches.

@Raphael I've never had a limit on mine? :O
Neither do I. I am saying hopefully older members don't get put on 10 hours a month because we didn't get put on the 20 hour limit which was only for new members.