Springfield Isotopes Graphics/Kit Request and Player/Staff Suggestions

bart.png

If you want them yellow I can do actualy cut outs or keep it realistic

What on earth is that?

Don't forget to put Apu as Indian and not American. Also, nice kits @Kevnaylor! Maybe you should get someone to make a Springfield Isotopes logo in the same style as the logo pack you have installed. Like, you could ask StuW to do a logo in the style of FMT'11 or something? :)

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Do them as cut-outs Whyelse! That looks garbage, no offence!! :wub:

Last edited:
Wheres Apu?
Debating whether to add him as a coach?

And Bart is in the Under 18's. That was the first team. Doctor Nick is a physio, and I will add the mums. However Marge is in the first team.

Also for facepacks, could you just use pictures of the characters from google images or something and change it to look good in fm?

wailand smithers should be part of the board.

how about adding ned and frank "grimey" grimes.

wailand smithers should be part of the board.

how about adding ned and frank "grimey" grimes.
Smither's is. :D

I'm just testing now to see if there are any bugs. A full list of changes will come soon :)

--------------------
And thanks for the logo, its cool :D Did you ever get round to making the DB in the end?

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

I added like 60 people and forgot him! lol.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Just to let you know, this is over 700 changes :O

Maybe...Jebediah Springfield as a legend in the info screen :)

did you remember these? cesil, the sea captain, old gil, lionel hutz, mr teenie, troy mclure, snake, fat tony, dr. nick.

Great idea, can't wait to download this! What about Shelbyville as the rival city?

You should have Snake as an extremely aggressive player so that he will have red cards all the time so it will be a little like Simpsons.

Also dont forget grandpa.

and sorry realised I actually dont have time to do the facepack ive got too many other projects at the moment

Heres comic book guy
ComicBookGuy.png

Last edited:
C Montgomery Burns as Chairman please - the modern day billionaire tycoon

Maybe...Jebediah Springfield as a legend in the info screen :)
Yeah, that's a great idea.

did you remember these? cesil, the sea captain, old gil, lionel hutz, mr teenie, troy mclure, snake, fat tony, dr. nick.
I have sea captain, snake, fat tony and dr nick. I don't think troy mclure fits in a squad as a player.

Great idea, can't wait to download this! What about Shelbyville as the rival city?
That could be done, but there would be no point seeing as they don't have a team.

You should have Snake as an extremely aggressive player so that he will have red cards all the time so it will be a little like Simpsons.

Also dont forget grandpa.

At the moment, all the players have no stats only PA's. When I release, it will have mental and physical stats added.

I'll do the facepack if you don't mind...

Thanks.

C Montgomery Burns as Chairman please - the modern day billionaire tycoon

Obviously, who else would it be. Also the club has a sugar daddy.