Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Sproule's Stamp

Reaction score
dose anyone else feel that the dud Sproule's stamping on the back of an opponent last sunday has been left by the press and SFA?

i think back to last season and a nothing challenge by Alex Rae in Moscow and ain't getting the same feeling of the press

Reaction score
as a loyal hibee, i think that the offence which sproule commited was disgusting, but when the jambo scum r diving all over the place and kicking us off the park, i think it was aguiar who nearly broke thomson's leg, it was an essian tackle and basically been cheated the whole game, can u blame him?

Reaction score
Sour Grapes from the hibee 4-0 :D

Yea he should have been fined, If it was one of our players it would have been all over the press.

Reaction score
That should never have been 4-0 tho, the first goal caldwell stood off skacel for ages, then that ***** of a goalie gave u 2 goals then your player dived into the box after the foul which was outside the box. Plus we had tons of injuries.

Reaction score
1 injury! and it was a def penalty spec when he was having his shirt pulled how can you even debate the score or the penalty.

Reaction score
it was a foul but it happened outside the box but the git dived into the box. and we had more than 1 injury. Injuries- Killen, Stewart, Brown, Beuzelin, Sheils and O'Conner left.

Suspened or cup tied-Riordan, Dalgleish. We also had to give Benji his debut, had to play caldwell @ RB and Whittaker @ RM. We also didn't have GK. Did u hear his excuse. "I didn't see him, he came in on my blind side" how can could u not see Jankouskas, he's 6'5 and built like a ****-house. What a *****:mad: . So thts 8 players, not 1.

Reaction score
Ha Ha yea i like that lol

Didnt that Brown guy make a mistake or 2 vrs us aswell?

Reaction score
yeh he ushered lee miller's header into the goal @ tynie in the game before the split which we won. But compared to zibi simon brown is petr cech. zibi also made 2 howlers against aberdeen which cost us the game.

Reaction score
yea i was at that game last year, Played us off the park you lot did.

Reaction score
cheers, but only in the second half and we fought back well. u did gub us in the first derby of the season, we never turned up, but in the 2nd 1 @ tynie gordon made some great saves before u scored and if 1 had gone in the game would have been different.

Reaction score
Scotland's Number 1 :D

Im not worried about Hibs next year to be honest, I think your going to lose Deek and Brown. Caldwell is leaving so basically you will have no defence.

Reaction score
i know some1 who knows riordan and apparantley he signed a new 3-year deal @ gibs so if we r going 2 lose then @ least we're going to get v.g money