danspurs81

Reaction score
Hi, I have started a Spurs save, had 20 million to spend, and 90% transfer revenue. sold dembele to man utd for 17 mill and lennon to psg for 7. been playing lamela AMR and rotating siggy, eriksen, chadli on left, with ade and soldado upfront. i signed hughes from derby and loaned him bk for year, and signed luke shaw and loaned him bk as in first season his stats are low but are awesome by end of first. I also signed subotic as a CB.

i am playing 4-4-2 with attacking wingers. i have played 7 league games and won 4 drawn 1. my job is insecure? i beat arsenal away last game?

has anyone struggled with spurs before? i have money remaining to spend and will look for a mid piced attacker in jan.

cheers in advance

MY main save is with Spurs. Levy can be abit strict, you lose a couple games and he comes after you hard!

Surprising you play Eriksen on the left, always found him to be extremely effective in the middle as an Advanced playmaker: Attack. First season finished with 12 goals and 14 assists.

Soldado was useless for me!(was probably my tactic as I've heard he can be immense!).
Problem with spurs is the two main strikers ade and soldado are on 100k and 105k a week...near impossible to get rid!

So...Come January, without joking, sign Drogba! (2-3mil) He is great in the supporting targetman role when playing beside a poacher. He can score a lot and assist bucketfuls!

Try to play a little more defensive and get you team balanced and settled, you may have been better keeping what you had and not made too many changes as there are a lot of new players there already. As a lot of new players there already your squad may not have harmony yet, too many languages etc.

Im on my 5th Season with Spurs.

Season 1 Finshed 5th and won League Cup
Season 2 Won FA Cup League Runner Up
Season 3 Won Prem League with flying colours and won the League Cup
Season 4 Won nothing finished 5th
Seaons 5 7 Games in and won 7.

In my 4th Levy went crazy at the end. Threatened me with the Sack if I didnt win my next match. Ungrateful sod...in 4 years I won 4 pieces of silverware.

Soldado is a beast he scored30+ a season and won golden boot a few times. Dembele is a beast and Lennon plays well as a insideforward. Also I've found Erikson plays better on the right as a winger or IF instead AMC. and Lamela is awsome in the AMC role or right IF. I only bought a left back in my first season...Alex Sandro is grows into a superb left back.

The onyl players I kept from AVBS regime was Lamela, Holtby and Erikson..the rest went within the first 2.5 seasons

Just started my fourth season, been playing Lamela as CF for the last two and he's incredible, top scorer in the prem last season. For some reason he has 15 strength and all of his attributes are really good for the role other than heading and jumping reach.

Soldado was a total flop for me, didn't work as AF, DLF or CF. Might do decently as a poacher in the right team, though. Sigurdsson is an absolute beast at set pieces in this game, worth having him in your starting XI just for corners and free kicks. I play him as a DLP, grabbed 15 assists in 31 games in the prem. :) Playing 4-2-3-1 with IF's.

Play Lamela in the role of "Shadow Striker". He scored over 30 goals his first season for me, on pace to do it again in less games! He gets a handful of assists as well. Also, you shouldn't of sold Dembele in my opinion. Spurs have a solid midfield. Utilize it.

man I;d love to see lamela downgraded HUGELY in the next update. He has been very poor for almost a whole year now, taking into account the second half of the season last year at roma.

He is clearly talented but he doesnt add anything to the team, a rich mans gabriel obertan.

man I;d love to see lamela downgraded HUGELY in the next update. He has been very poor for almost a whole year now, taking into account the second half of the season last year at roma.

He is clearly talented but he doesnt add anything to the team, a rich mans gabriel obertan.

Class players dont get **** overnight. He needs games and he's not getting them (wrongly imho) at Spurs.