yarinlevy1

Reaction score
Bought Abate to replace Walker and not any other special transfer..
There are any amazing tactics for them ?
thanks

Bought Abate to replace Walker and not any other special transfer..
There are any amazing tactics for them ?
thanks

Expansion plan of Stamford Bridge added to the game
o.png

I'm assuming you are on 15.3?

Lloris

Abate Dier* Vertonghen Davies (*Fazio/Chiriches)

Paulinho Capoue

Lennon* Eriksen Lamela (*Lamela on right with Townsend on left is also an option)...

Kane

If you ask me, you need a better DM, and another winger..

Look at Lucas Romero, Ruben Neves, Sergi Samper and Gaston Gil Romero for the DM position, also, Benat, Aranguiz, Tiago for more experienced players for the role..

El Shaarawy, Munir on loan, Adama Traore for the wings..

play a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-1-2-2-1.. Eriksen as an advanced playmaker either at CM or AM is an amazing choice.. He'd be the essential cog of your team..

Sweeper Keeper on Support

Full Backs on Automatic
CD(D)

BBM and CM(Au), APM(A)

Inside Forwards or Wingers

Advanced Forward

Attacking Mentality

I'm assuming you are on 15.3?

Lloris

Abate Dier* Vertonghen Davies (*Fazio/Chiriches)

Paulinho Capoue

Lennon* Eriksen Lamela (*Lamela on right with Townsend on left is also an option)...

Kane

If you ask me, you need a better DM, and another winger..

Look at Lucas Romero, Ruben Neves, Sergi Samper and Gaston Gil Romero for the DM position, also, Benat, Aranguiz, Tiago for more experienced players for the role..

El Shaarawy, Munir on loan, Adama Traore for the wings..

play a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-1-2-2-1.. Eriksen as an advanced playmaker either at CM or AM is an amazing choice.. He'd be the essential cog of your team..

Sweeper Keeper on Support

Full Backs on Automatic
CD(D)

BBM and CM(Au), APM(A)

Inside Forwards or Wingers

Advanced Forward

Attacking Mentality

Thanks for your replay , yes i'm using 15.3 but Lennon is out on loan in my 1st season , I bought Konoplyanka instead of him and Lucas Romero. Is there any chance "goalalot" tactic [ fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/331200-sir-goalalot-15-3-2-4-2-3-1-a.html ] would work?

Thanks for your replay , yes i'm using 15.3 but Lennon is out on loan in my 1st season , I bought Konoplyanka instead of him and Lucas Romero. Is there any chance "goalalot" tactic [ fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/331200-sir-goalalot-15-3-2-4-2-3-1-a.html ] would work?

nice players there then..
that tactic is a good one, sure...

you can also try out one that made, and I honestly hope it might work for your team now especially with the players you have added..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...5361-4-1-2-3-attack-control-score-defend.html

How could I mix Eriksen , Konoplianka and Lamela with this tactic? It seems like I have to bench one of them or let Eriksen to play CM which I don't know if its good for him

Eriksen would be phenomenal in the CM-AP(At) role.. give it a game, and you will see it..