snell77

Reaction score
Got £18mil to spend. After a quality target man. Currently have Andy Carrol on loan doing the job and Belfodil on the bench for the future. But neither of these really do it for me. Any reccomendations?

salomon rondon, good strength, finishing, 190 cm tall, bit of pace. if not wilfried bony, who is very strong, but not as tall.

Are these world class?

Im hoping to win the league this season and i want a team who can rule england and europe in the next few years

Are these world class?

Im hoping to win the league this season and i want a team who can rule england and europe in the next few years

for the moeny you have, if you can make it stretch a bit further then go for leandro damiao who is probably most prolific on the the game, if not him then cavani.

for the moeny you have, if you can make it stretch a bit further then go for leandro damiao who is probably most prolific on the the game, if not him then cavani.

Trying to get Damiao but cant get an offer accpeted. I already have Cavani playing as poacher.

Hes gone to Barca...he wouldnt listen to any offer i had for him :mad:

rondon seems like the best option to me then, i know he was very good on the last game, haven't used him on this one, he's 23 so room for improvement, got 17 goals in 20 games so far for rubin on my roma save, see what your scouts say. does he have to be a target man? if not then jovetic is fantastic, either DLF or AF.

View attachment 313669

View attachment 313670

maybe lukaku also but he might be on loan

I can only recommend leandro damiao, Got him to spurs ind my 3 season since he wanted to leave his club for a bigger one. payed around 4mil. half now and rest over 48 month, just so i diddent end up with a huge loss in profit that season. Hes doing a great job. lots of corner goals, along with good teknics shoots. Worth every penny scored a hattrik in his debue match :p