GS8

Reaction score
GK: Joe Hart, Alejandro Vela

Defense: Kyle Walker, Kyle Naughton, Mamadou Sakho, Michael Dawson, Steven Caulker, Phil Jones, Alan Hutton, Fabio, Aleksander Kolarov, Guiliherme (good covering LB)

Midfield: Jack Rodwell, Gareth Bale, Tom Huddlestone, Sandro, Ibrahim Affelay, Esteban Granero, Pedro Leon, Berzero, Fabian Arce, Paulo Henrique

Striker: Neymar, Karim Benzema, Yaya Sanogo

At the moment, I line up with a 442 Diamond, have tried 451/433 and 4231 aswell.

Starting lineup:
Hart

Walker and Kolarov as Full backs, support.
Dawson (Cover) and Jones (Stopper)

Bale and Lennon as Wingers (attack)
Huddlestone/Sandro/Rodwell as Deep Lying Playmaker
Paulo Henrique as Advanced Playmaker

Neymar as Poacher
Benzema as Deep Lying Forward

That is my team, not sure how to improve it, with Spurs budget there isn't much room for improvement. Vela, Arce and Berzero are good regens.

Neymar or Benzema can't score consistently. My team needs a prolific striker but neither of them are. Neymar was good last season but I gave him "place shots" PPM. Could that have turned him bad? He has 15 finishing.

Neymar Spurs History:
2010-2011 Played 7 Goals 3 Assists 1
2011-2012 Played 35 Scored 12 Assists 10
2012-2013 Played 29 Scored 25 Assists 7
2013-2014 Played 23 Scored 7 Assists 3

Any suggestions?

With that squad I feel like I should be challenging for the Premier League, but instead im 10 points off the top, competing for fourth place.

I don't know my budget for the fifth season, but I didn't spend £14million of this seasons budget because I thought my squad was good enough.

Last edited:
try benzema as poacher and neymar as advanced forward instead, as you have paulo behind them who then can do more damage and help those two up front

Started playing benzema up front on his own because Neymar needed resting. He did a fair job, if he can keep it up he will start there for the 2014/15 season.

Barcelona are interested in Neymar, apparently Tottenham value him at £53million, so I will have a tough decision to make.

£25million to spend, meanwhile.

any ideas?

Got an offer of £55million for Neymar.

Last edited:
Started playing benzema up front on his own because Neymar needed resting. He did a fair job, if he can keep it up he will start there for the 2014/15 season.

Barcelona are interested in Neymar, apparently Tottenham value him at £53million, so I will have a tough decision to make.

£25million to spend, meanwhile.

any ideas?

Got an offer of £55million for Neymar.

55mil is a lot.. Only sell him if you know strongly in your mind a realistic target to replace him.
You might be able to find some good regens about now.

I signed Neymar for 42m for Spurs in season 2015, top player. Play him up front as advanced forward. I had him alongside Llorente (Complete Forward) and it worked wonders. Having sold bale and lennon, I now have (2018) Pato rightwing and Holtby leftwing. Collison and Dinev CM.

I would suggest buying playing 4 defenders, 2 DMC, Henrique as AMC playmaker, two wingers and Neymar up top on his own, Benzema to cover.

can i see a screenshot of Granero's stats and history please? how has he played?