smiles1000

Reaction score
Tottenham Hospur

BREAKING NEWS

Andre Villas-Boas has sensationally quit his job as manager of Tottenham Hospur just weeks after replacing Harry Rednapp in the top job at White Hart Lane. Early reports suggest that there is trouble back home in Portugal.

Anyway who will be the next man to take over and give the success Spurs fans crave.

MORE BREAKING NEWS

It has been reported in the last ten minutes that a new manager has been placed in charge at Tottenham Hospur. The man in question is 25 year old Thomas Hickman from the Midlands who has no previous experience in charge of a football club. How big a risk have Spurs taken?

Pre Season
View attachment 330386

A mixed bag of results as the new signing started to become part of the squad. During this period I mainly let my assistant manager take charge of these games so that I could focus my attention on other areas of the club.

Injury News

Gareth Bale picked up a groin injury in the final pre season game and will be ruled out for 3 weeks missing the start of the new season.

Transfers

View attachment 330388
I signed Charlie Austin because I felt that the club lacked strength in depth in the forward position with only having Jermain Defoe and Emmanuel Adebayor. Leighton Baines joined to give up a top quality left back which is what I felt the team lacked and the other two signings were made to add strength in depth to the squad.

August

Premier League

Norwich 0 v Tottenham 1

Vertonghen

Dembele out for three weeks after pulling a hamstring during the game

Tottenham 2 v Reading 1

Austin and Caulker

Monthly Review

Good start to the campaign with wins over Norwich and Reading. Bit worried that most of the goals seem to come from corners but this may improve as the season goes on as it still early days