Spurs fans before Pompey Game

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz5t-Kx1zd0"]YouTube- Tottenham Fans Before The Fa Cup Semi Final V Portsmouth 11 April 2010[/ame]

Courtesy of Winkball

Funniest thing I've seen in ages <)

Typical they picked the worst of the worst for that ****.

Typical they picked the worst of the worst for that ****.

hmmm, I imagine they did loads more people but chose the most ridiculous statements to show, been going round a few football forums.

Yeah, you sure showed us Spurs. :$

What a load of tossers. Always good to show the opposition some respect. Great for Pompey to get to the final.

haha they only went and lost 2-0 haha did you hear the guy
Q: What do you think the score will be
A: 11-0 to SPURS!!!:D
Who will score them?
All of them
(What a Reatard)

haha they only went and lost 2-0 haha did you hear the guy
Q: What do you think the score will be
A: 11-0 to SPURS!!!:D
Who will score them?
All of them
(What a Reatard)

It makes it worse because he actually said 5-0 XD

To be honest their not exactly going to say they think Pompey will win are they?
They were clear favourites so it's understandable if they think they might thrash them.
The only daft one would be the 12-0 one oO)

Pretty funny but doesn't deserve its own thread IMO.

There is a videoclip/youtube thread already.

Pretty funny but doesn't deserve its own thread IMO.

Oh it certainly does. Watching all the Yids all humped-up and confident then losing to a Pompey side heading down the league structure is definitely thread-worthy.

Very funny... -not.
We were confident, I don't think there's something to be laughting at. It caused upset, everyone knows that the referee gave Pompey a free penalty and disallowed us a goal, shame for that.

I love the way that yid says 12 ^^)

Very funny... -not.
We were confident, I don't think there's something to be laughting at. It caused upset, everyone knows that the referee gave Pompey a free penalty and disallowed us a goal, shame for that.

There is confidence and then there is over-confidence.

they should have done pompy before and after the game aswell lol and compared them

Quote: If we can't beat Pompey then we aare in trouble.

I guess your in trouble then! XD

Lawl, under-estimating the opposition,the second person looks like some sort of very serious wanna-be Gangster

LOL
this does deserve its own thread because its so funny haha they are brimming with confidence before going into the match and then getting beat is just hilarious made my day has that video

Back