Spurs fans before Pompey Game

It can be said about any game to be honest. Just because its Pompey everyone makes a song and dance out of it.
What about when Leeds beat United at OT? No one expected Leeds to win so does that make all the United fans who thought they were going to thrash Leeds retards?

It can be said about any game to be honest. Just because its Pompey everyone makes a song and dance out of it.
What about when Leeds beat United at OT? No one expected Leeds to win so does that make all the United fans who thought they were going to thrash Leeds retards?

United fans are the biggest collection of retards from the whole of the British Isles. If they had done this sort of thing before the Leeds game then everyone would of been laughing at the United fans and calling them retards.

yeah but leeds are in league 1
Pompey are in Prem there is a difference mate

Beckfords going to everton just by scoring against tottenham and Mancs it all about image these days he's only scored 1 goal since tottenham match

Last edited:
Guy-3-0- Defoe's gonna score all of them
Reporter-So he'll get a hattrick then?
Guy-Amm ya, probably

hilarity

yeah but leeds are in league 1
Pompey are in Prem there is a difference mate

Exactly Spurs lost to a Prem side heading into the Championship where as Man U lost to a league one side.

If we are just taking the **** out of Tottenham.

Found this on rantingmad. A disillusioned Spurs fan.

Dear spineless*****s

I have finally ****ing had it with your capitulating, spineless, terminal ineptitude. How many times have you flattered to deceive? How many more false dawns are there? You ****ing make me sick to my stomach, I am livid with the ****ing gash you served up this afternoon...what the **** was that? You totally reverted to type...it was complete *****.

I'm sick to the back teeth of your inability to win a game from a position of invincibility or to win a game convincingly. I've seen you **** up 3-0 leads at half time, I've seen you lose countless semi finals and penalty shoot outs and I've seen you cheap talk and cheap talk only to see you choke and fail when push actually comes to ****ing shove. Bottling when it matters and not having the mental strength to dominate and discharge fight and grit when it's needed appears systemic...like a disease that runs through the club from top to bottom.

Now Harry, I usually go in to bat for you any time tax dodging is mentioned, or you are compared to Droopy, but continuing to defend you has become untenable. For me this weekend you have displayed a fatal flaw and exposed yourself as having nothing else left in your locker to take this job further. You prepared for failure in your pre match press conferences by using phrases such as..."if we don’t win the cup or make 4th we've still had a great season and come forward a million per cent compared to where we were last season"...which basically means you were protecting yourself for the backlash of losing the semi final by preparing us for defeat. You played that lanky useless streak of **** Crouch for a full 120 minutes today and you took Defoe off after 60 mins. A diabolical decision...were you getting paid by Peter Storrie for that? Did you have a stroke and think you were back in the Pompey dug out? You dumb*****...why can you not see how shank Crouch is? You've already sold the ***** twice in your career...but to buy him back and play him and Pav together through choice...well. I’d have fancied our chances more if Joey Deacon and Zach Gowan were paired up front with Stephen Hawking playing just behind in the hole.

And as for that little haemorrhoid O’Hara saying he wanted Portsmouth to win, remember who pays your ****ing wages. I hope Danielle Lloyd gives you aids you little***** and Harry recalls you from your loan there before the cup final out of spite. Do you not know how many professional footballers' porridge you're stirring each time you mount that Botox road kill? Opening her jeans must be like opening the letterbox to the flat of a dead alcoholic friend who you've not heard from in 2 weeks and being hit in the face with a thousand flies and the stench of decomposition...you manky little munchkin.

**** you and if one, just one, of you overpaid, lazy, half hearted excuses for men dare speak another word in the press this season about either "deserving to finish 4th" or "we can still achieve 4th" or "the gap between us and Arsenal is closing" I will start ******** in jiffy bags and go and buy a load of stamps.

You played that lanky useless streak of **** Crouch for a full 120 minutes today and you took Defoe off after 60 mins. A diabolical decision...were you getting paid by Peter Storrie for that? Did you have a stroke and think you were back in the Pompey dug out? You dumb*****...why can you not see how shank Crouch is? You've already sold the ***** twice in your career...but to buy him back and play him and Pav together through choice...well. I’d have fancied our chances more if Joey Deacon and Zach Gowan were paired up front with Stephen Hawking playing just behind in the hole.

and
And as for that little haemorrhoid O’Hara saying he wanted Portsmouth to win, remember who pays your ****ing wages. I hope Danielle Lloyd gives you aids you little***** and Harry recalls you from your loan there before the cup final out of spite. Do you not know how many professional footballers' porridge you're stirring each time you mount that Botox road kill? Opening her jeans must be like opening the letterbox to the flat of a dead alcoholic friend who you've not heard from in 2 weeks and being hit in the face with a thousand flies and the stench of decomposition...you manky little munchkin.

******* Classic :D:D thats had me cracking up for ages

I found the video quite funny, as I too predicted a safe 5 - 0 victory for us on the day.

That '12 - 0' prediction was pretty farfetched, though it's clear he is kidding.

As for that rant, the Jamie O'Hara paragraph isn't wrong. ;)

I can't see what's so ******* funny that our fans said we are gonna beat Pompey.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

im still laughing

You need to learn to take things on the chin, Frutty.

I can't see what's so ******* funny that our fans said we are gonna beat Pompey.
Because they were so sure of it and they all said they would beat us by at least 3 goals, and then we beat you 2-0?

Funny huh?

i personally have a soft spot for pompey ever since they got reducted points i was hoping they stayed in prem

"what'll be the score?"
"5-0"
"who'll score?"
"all of them, they'll all score"

oh lord, how dumb could you get.

Gotta love em.

My dad, a Spurs fan, said he knew Pompey would do it. With everyone saying they'd win, he knew they eventually lose.

He actually had a bet they'd lose 1-0. XD

Back