Ewinter94

Reaction score
Tottenham-Hotspur-logo.png

bbcsport.2.u.png

Tottenham Hostpur have today announced that Harry Redknapp has signed a two year contract extension which will keep him at the club until 2011. Harry commented on the subject earlier saying that he was delighted to of been offered the extension and accepted it due to his love for the club. He also stated that he was hoping to continue Tottenham's tradition of playing good attacking football. Bbc sources believe that Harry has been given a transfer budget of 6m and a wage budget of 925k with the minimum expectation being that Spurs can acheive a top half finish.

Transfers

My first team squad seemed to have a lot of high quality players already so i decided to take a risk and not bring in any new first team players. I allowed a few young players to go out on loan such as Kyle Walker and John Bostock. They were unlikely to be involved in my first team plans. I decided to invest
in two players for the future. The first being Danny Wilson, who i brought in for £3mil from Rangers. Quite a big fee but i feel it was necessary as he looks like he's going to become a leading PL central defender in a few years. I decided to loan him out to Cardiff after a couple pre-season games as i realised he would struggle to push for a first team spot:

10rlhfd.jpg

The other young player i brought to the club was Connor Wickham from Ipswich, also for £3mil. I probably paid too much for him however i think it was also necessary as he looks as though he could become a good PL striker for me in the near future. He is also tipped to become the next Alan Shearer.

Pre-Season

I had a very strong pre-season with my side winning all 7 of the fixtures. The young players that i experimented with performed well and look like they may be able to play a decent part in my campaign:

jfw0ug.jpg

Last edited:
Good

Good start mate I am tottenham and I have been with them for 2 seasons now, I am just about to start my 3rd I am trying to go for the PL. Anyway hood descicion on not buying to many peoplE as the team tottenham come with are good enough to get a mid-table finish.

Good Start. Try an get Per Ciljan Skjebred for about 1 million. Turns out quality in 2nd season.

Update

Premier League:

After 12 PL games i'm currently in a pretty decent 6th. I had a very poor start to the season losing 3-1 to rivals Arsenal in the first game. Fortunately my season started to get going after we thrashed Leyton Orient 6-0 in the cup and then Hull 4-0 in the league, both at home:

euihsi.jpg

League Table:

29enpj8.jpg

League Cup:

I had a pretty good start in this competition when my second string side hammered Leyton Orient 6-0 and then followed it up by beating Sheff Utd 4-0 to get us through to the 4th round. In the 4th round we had a tough draw away at Aston Villa. I knew i had to play a full stregnth side for this and we went into the game fairly optimistic. After the 90 minutes the result was a very boring 0-0. After extra time the result was again a very boring 0-0 so the game went to penalties. Here's what happened next:

sgjz7s.jpg

To be continued...

am a spurs fan and am stil buzzing from last night but i hate how spurs dont get loads of money they get about 6ish i thought they would of got 15 20mill