Status
Not open for further replies.

adamrees

Reaction score
Who should i manage Tottenham or the manchester City ???
and reasons why please

Man city more money...

plus man city are title challengers in real life where as IMO tottenham will never challenge for the title for the whole season

Do you want endless amounts of money? Go city.

i'd start lower, expectations won't be as high, so less pressure

Why should we pick for him? If he can't make his own decisions he shouldn't be playing a managing game.

Shut up mike i have been playing for 2 years i know how to play i am just asking for 1st hand experiance if u said that to everyone there would be hardly any posts if u dont wana answer DONT COMMENT

Why should we pick for him? If he can't make his own decisions he shouldn't be playing a managing game.

Thats just a stupid comment, what if i said you can't be nice to people soo you shouldn't be living ... its not nice and plus i am not the creator of life.. and YOU are not the creator of this game... So don't say who should/can be playing or not !

Tottenham, 'cussa Bale, everytime! Wish he was still with Saints, along with other youth intakes such as Walcott, Bridge, Shearer :p Chris Baird? Ok, maybe not him... Alex Chamberlain... Oh wait, he still is with us, and will be so much better than Walcott anyway. Infact, he already is! :D

Tottenham, 'cussa Bale, everytime! Wish he was still with Saints, along with other youth intakes such as Walcott, Bridge, Shearer :p Chris Baird? Ok, maybe not him... Alex Chamberlain... Oh wait, he still is with us, and will be so much better than Walcott anyway. Infact, he already is! :D

...Not funny lol... He will never be better than walcott unless he joins arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.