Tib

Reaction score
soldado,adebayor,capoue,Lennon,chadli,dembele,naughton,ekotto,kaboul,rose and friedel aren't in my plans can be sold
if I sell vertonghen for 28mill aswell rough budget 80mill

who can I sign inside forwards with AP I will be using need players with good CA but young too

Depay is a must for LW

Depay - Erikson - Lamela , should be able to strike fear into most teams. Then you just need a clinical finisher such as Zaza upfront. he has scored 12 in 14 since moving to my West Ham side in January.

Keep D. Rose, 1st season he was awesome, and ended up selling him to Man Utd 26mio. And never ever ever, sell Vertonghen, 2 first seasons him and Balanta were my key players in defense, now he's been replaced by Bartra, but still a solid player :)
Regarding players, then buy Depay, him and Ferreyra are an insane duo!

STRIKERS

Aboubakar- FCP
Jakson Martinez- FCP
Carlos Fierro- Chivas
Erik Torres- Chivas
Benteke- Villa
Mitrovic- Anderlecht
Higuain- Some Italian team (cant remember)
Mattia Destro- Roma

Inside Forwards

Andre Ayew
Cuadrado
Redmond
Patrick Roberts
Insigne
El Shaarawy
Shaqiri

AP's

Quintero
Patrick Roberts (again)
Januzaj
Thorgan Hazard (maybe)

Center Mids

Lucas Romero
Denys Garmash
Hector Herrera
Pogba
Kongobia

Left Backs

Alex Sandro!!!!!
Neil Taylor- Cheap and cheerful
De scigilo

Right Backs

Danilo- FCP
Peruzzi
Nyom
Clyne!!!!

Center Backs

Balanta- Obvs
Nicolas Sule
Zouma
Khachridi- wrong spelling plays for Dynamo Kiev

Thanks guys

If I play depay and lamela inside forward should I adopt a narrow style of play?

And what role do you play Zaza in mate was looking at him munir/lacazette

Haha and Ino cos I tried to post first and denied for some reason so simplified it lol

And peruzzi interested me but I like using cwb was thinking kurzywa from Monaco and Mayke/danilo
any ideas for cm? Was looking at William carvalho and Fernando from shaktar but not sure, and really not sure about striker to be honest looked at Gabriel Barbosa too but could do with some1 I kno will score a hatful without fail

When I get to my laptop I'll see if I saved my screen shots of Spurs players I bought and sold, really good team to start with because of the money you can generate

When I get to my laptop I'll see if I saved my screen shots of Spurs players I bought and sold, really good team to start with because of the money you can generate

Did you hold onto vertonghen?
and thanks mate (y)

Get cuadrado mate I sold lamela to barca 45m as he was underperforming and was winging all the time,also zaza as poacher,holding I got wanayama,In 2nd season now won league and Europa 1st season with spurs

Get cuadrado mate I sold lamela to barca 45m as he was underperforming and was winging all the time,also zaza as poacher,holding I got wanayama,In 2nd season now won league and Europa 1st season with spurs

I noticed that with lamela he kicked off at me selling bentaleb and then for me letting vertonghen go for 28mill and his morale is low from then so his performances are awful really for his ability

My team as it stands thanks for help
Lloris
Rafael,Nkoulou,Fazio,Kurzawa
Verratti,Paulinho
Lamela,Eriksen,Chadli
Alcacer

further improvements are get balanta and depay and a back up striker hopefully someone comes in for unhappy lamela with cash aswel as he has been poor so been using inform Townsend

In my first season I signed Depay who has about 20goals but does disappear at times and Mauro Icardi who has 40goals in all competitions and its only March! Vertongen forced a move to Man Utd for £22mil, they also bought Chiriches for £18mil !!

Replaced with Belanta who is a beast. I'd say keep Kaboul, he is doing really well for me and despite my best efforts to get ride of Dembele he refused to leave and has actually turned out to be really good! Ben Davies has also suprised me so will stick with him.

Still on the look out for a good BWM, looking at Kramer, Strootman, Bender so will make a big buy in the summer.

COYS!

My team as it stands thanks for help
Lloris
Rafael,Nkoulou,Fazio,Kurzawa
Verratti,Paulinho
Lamela,Eriksen,Chadli
Alcacer

further improvements are get balanta and depay and a back up striker hopefully someone comes in for unhappy lamela with cash aswel as he has been poor so been using inform Townsend

get some english players in there