GS8

Reaction score
Looking for improvements for my team. Latest Patch.

Got up to £50 million to spend, with 300k spare wage budget. Minimum of £15 million with £900,000 spare wage budget.

GK- Gomes/Enyeama
DR- Kyle Walker
CB- Phil Jones
CB- Michael Dawson
LB- Bale

CDM: Tom Huddlestone
CDM: Rodwell/Sandro

LAM: Neymar
CAM: Paulo Henrique
RAM: Pedro Leon

ST: Benzema

Subs/Reserves:
Enyeama/Gomes
Kyle Naughton
Younes Kaboul
Ibrahim Affelay
Sandro/Rodwell
Steven Pienaar
Aaron Lennon
John Bostock
Jermaine Defoe
Alan Hutton
Guilherme (Solid Covering LWB/LB/LM)
Dean Parret (just there to make up numbers unless he improves)
Steven Caulker
Harry Kane

I like to choose homegrown players if there is a quality option, but I do not sacrifice quality for home-grown.

Benzema is in his second season and has never really been prolific. Would really like a prolific goal scorer. Most of my goals come from Neymar, who plays inside forward, but he is injured for 5 weeks just as I have got to a run of difficult fixtures.

Cardozo or Barrios are clinical strikers if thats what your after. Also look at Kadlec, Lukaku and Sanogo as they may have developed into quality players :)

hows babacar, cavani? for me defoe has been class for spurs! that is in first season though so dunno how good he is in 3rd...

hows babacar, cavani? for me defoe has been class for spurs! that is in first season though so dunno how good he is in 3rd...

Defoe was ok in the first season, neither him or Pavluychenko claimed the one striker place for themselves, so I bought in Benzema who has been average and inconsistent.

However, Neymar who I played as LAM inside forward has been class so I have moved him to ST, and put Bale as LAM, and signed Kolarov who was transfer listed for £3.8m. All 3 have been performing very well, and I signed a few regens, and still have £40m to spend.