CB Dawson / Pique
CB King / Defendi
RW Malbranque / Cardenas
LW Silva / Nani
CM Zakora / Jenas
CM Cahill /
FC Berbatov / Pekhart
FC Lucarelli / Dagoberto

After losing in the league cup final to West Ham and then the FA Cup semis to Newcastle (this was during and unbeaten run of 20-odd games) i began to think dark forces were conspiring against us. Then pipped Chelsea to the league on the last game of the season and then beat Liverpool in the Champs League 2-1. Player of the season was berbatov 26 goals with lucarelli getting 28 but Cahill, King, Robinson, Dawson and Zakora were much better throughout the season.

Have now began season three and still in June but have been awarded a transfer kitty of £45m!!!

Thinking of off loading Berbatov as not clinical enough for me, with Llorente and Huntelaar top of my shopping list.

Any Suggestions to improve my team, are very welcome.

Gonzalo Higuain. Absolutely lethal up front. Check elsewhere on the MB for his stats which I'll update later. Emiliano Vecchio as an AMC is also improving rapidly and weighs in with at least 10 goals per season from midfield. Micah Richards would also be a top notch addition to you defence.

Yea Micah Richards is a definate. Wats his best position?

and who would you suggest as a top draw right winger?

Richards Personal info describes him as a CB. Yet your scouts may say somethng different. Personally I want him as a right back in my game, and that is where I would suggest playing him.
I have Pennant as my first choice right winger, although there are bound to be better out there, I just havent looked for one yet as its no my main priority. Obviously theres Cristiano Ronaldo. If I come across any soon I'll post em for you.

Aaron Lennon :p

Nah, look for Jesus Navas of Sevilla (i think), i picked him up for about 10m i think. He's great and has loads of potential, when I scouted him he had at least 5 stars for potential. Or Dani Alves, might cost more though

Ok, Have now bought Jesus Navas for £18.5m, Jack Hobbs £1.5m, Chimbonda £2.8m, Yaya Toure £10m, Tales £2.5m, Marek Mintal £6m.

Yes, now have a v v v v v large squad!

and keeping faith with Lucarelli and Berbatov, backed up by Auer.

Was invited to play Bayern Munich, Valencia and Porto in a friendly cup (paid me £800k!) and won it, won the charity shield v newcastle and just drew my first game in the league with Arsenal 4-4!

Ok, Have now bought Jesus Navas for £18.5m, Jack Hobbs £1.5m, Chimbonda £2.8m, Yaya Toure £10m, Tales £2.5m, Marek Mintal £6m.

Yes, now have a v v v v v large squad!

and keeping faith with Lucarelli and Berbatov, backed up by Auer.

Was invited to play Bayern Munich, Valencia and Porto in a friendly cup (paid me £800k!) and won it, won the charity shield v newcastle and just drew my first game in the league with Arsenal 4-4!

So u sold Chimbonda and bought him back?

Yea, he was unsettled as i had been playing vanden borre regularly but never made / lost any money and he is a very good rb.

Now won Super Cup!!! 2-0 v Man U