benccfc

Reaction score
Got 20m to spend, looking at signing a LB and a ST. Maybe a CB aswell.

Will be selling very few players, maybe the likes of Naughton etc. But not anyone else really.

Any suggestions?

Aaron Creswell has played amazing for me at LB with West Ham.

Trying to remember my season at Spurs and I bought Barbosa for striker but he got injured.

LB try the Argentinian guy in Sporting Lisbon
ST try Ezequiel Rescaldinni or something. Plays in Malaga
CB go for Balanta.

This, with monthly installments should fit the budget.

Signed Coentraeo at LB, as Walker was injured so I decided to sign Clyne. Sold Naughton to QPR. May just stick with Soldado and Adebayor as STs.

Signed Coentraeo at LB, as Walker was injured so I decided to sign Clyne. Sold Naughton to QPR. May just stick with Soldado and Adebayor as STs.

Kane scored more than both of those when I was Spurs. Sold Adebayor in January as he was dog ***** and Soldado at the end of the season. When I scouted Fierro in Jan I think it was he was rated 4 stars and better by far so could look at him.

Sold Bentaleb to Palace for £4.7m, won't use him and I can get better youngsters so thought it was a good amount to get for him. Happy with my business so far. Got around 5m left, might save it and try and get a young striker in.

Kane scored more than both of those when I was Spurs. Sold Adebayor in January as he was dog ***** and Soldado at the end of the season. When I scouted Fierro in Jan I think it was he was rated 4 stars and better by far so could look at him.

Hmmm, fair enough. I'll start with Soldado as my main striker and Adebayor as back-up. Kane will get his chance in the EL; I might look at getting Fierro in however.

Hmmm, fair enough. I'll start with Soldado as my main striker and Adebayor as back-up. Kane will get his chance in the EL; I might look at getting Fierro in however.

One last thing I would say is play Lamela as a Raumdeuter. I had him RW and Depay LW as an IF and between them they scored more than my strikers combined.

Soldado will score if you play him right. First season with Spurs, he scored 36 goals. Sold him for £20m the next season and brought in Mattia Destro.

Played two seasons with Tottenham just before I start a new game with Napoli because I was sick of seeing my key players get injured again and again ... In my first season bought Inigo Maritnez , Balanta , Verrati. Martinez was average but Balanta is quality! Sold Vertoghen to Man Utd for 20 million and used my 25 million transfer bugdet. Soldado and Adebayor were **** but Kane was doing quite good. Lamela was not stable and I was satisfied from Townsed who was very good. Then bought Depay , Lucas Romero Camacho, Konoplyanka and Barbossa and Coleman and sold Dembelle , Lennon, Ericsson , Soldado , Adebayor Clinches Chadli, and Kaboul and I felt that I had a very strong team bang Konoplyanka out for 5 months , Barbossa out for 3 months Verrati out for 8 months and last but not least Depay just could not stop his long range shooting ! And then I kissed my save goodbuy !!

My advice should be bying a good cb (Balanda , Papadopoulos) a ballwinnig mdf (eg. Gill Romero) try and by Ayew and use him in the left or Pione Sisto and also a striker eg Lacazette from OM . Put in your trasfer list Soldado , Adebayor and Paulino for sure and if you get an offer for Nayghton accept it and go for Pavel Kaderabek.
This would help you on your first season I think