xriki

Reaction score
Hello FM base..

I play as spurs (fan) and parker is getting old now, hes still one of my best players, but hes starting to go down in stats. so i think 1 more season and hes gonna be on backup. So i need a new player like him. preffered a youngster. age 19-22 English if posible. Good concentration is a must. price range we are talking max 10 mill. got Crisetiq comming on transfer on 1-7-2014. but my plan with him is to be Sandro´s replacment. Still have huddlestone and Livermore. I play a 4-1-2-2-1 tacktiks. with sandro as a defending mid and parker and huddle as center mid.

Look no further than Jack Cork mate! Concentration I think is around 17

Hughes from Derby is also a good prospect but more of a creative player

Just scouted Jack, and woundering why i havent found him yet :p Looks like he could be parkers replacment. Gonna try and get him ind the winter transfer. Hughes i have spotted. but like you say, hes a more creative player. i need someone that will break up there game.

there are dozens upon dozens of other players that are out there that are better and for the same price, but you said you wanted English and he is most likely your best bet :)

If im going to look pass english. what kinda names are we talking about..? Paker atm is my vice leader. and dawson is my main. but Dawson requested a transfer. said he accomplised everything he can ind tottenham. Even tho i won the leauge the first season. with a slick 10 goal performance from Dawson.. so i agreed to his transfer, and now hes going to Wolves :) havent sold any of the key players from the squad. who would u suggest. promoting to leader and vice..

If im going to look pass english. what kinda names are we talking about..? Paker atm is my vice leader. and dawson is my main. but Dawson requested a transfer. said he accomplised everything he can ind tottenham. Even tho i won the leauge the first season. with a slick 10 goal performance from Dawson.. so i agreed to his transfer, and now hes going to Wolves :) havent sold any of the key players from the squad. who would u suggest. promoting to leader and vice..

here are just a few :) I am close to the end of my second season now and some of the players are a little old, but still very good!

Kondogbia is a good idea to take a look at as well
Cirigliano is a great young player, but more of a DLP

Javi Garcia is usually avaiable for around £7m in the second season as City never use him
Jorge Enriquez would be your best bet mate :) he is cheap and is a machine!

also Diego Reyes - America Mex is quality but takes time to develop.

there are many more as well :) Stephan Mbia is a great player too

Bought Jack cork. I got him for 5.2 mil. thy asked for 10. so i talked to the press. and wolla He asked for a transfer, and i got him for half :p

I still have Sandro,Huddlestone and Livermore but need backups. couse they get tired if i play them every match. and i like to give them a break if i got and importent match comming up. only sold dawson. from the original spurs team. Well i can defently say that Jack do a good job. 8 games played and he have allready scoored 2 goals. Best part. it was against his old team (Southhampton) :p oh the little joy´s when playing football manager :)

Last edited: