Spurs sign Kranjcar from Pompey

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 1K
If Palacios gets replaced in the starting XI when he's been arguably our most consistent performer this season so far, then I'll walk to Redknapp's house myself, knock on his door, hold my hand up and stare at it like the Rock used to in the WWE, then slap him around his pork-chops. To finish up, I'll stand over his body, remove my armband and then bounce off both sets of ropes before dropping my elbow into his chest. Then I'll write him a note about Palacios requiring a starting berth, place it in his shirt pocket, and walk off.

If Palacios gets replaced in the starting XI when he's been arguably our most consistent performer this season so far, then I'll walk to Redknapp's house myself, knock on his door, hold my hand up and stare at it like the Rock used to in the WWE, then slap him around his pork-chops. To finish up, I'll stand over his body, remove my armband and then bounce off both sets of ropes before dropping my elbow into his chest. Then I'll write him a note about Palacios requiring a starting berth, place it in his shirt pocket, and walk off.

Should have said you will take your season ticket "turn that son ' ***** sideways and stick it STRAGIHT UP YOR CANDY ***!!!!!!!!!"

I just love big Tommy H love the way he strikes the ball

****, I should have right? :(

I feel like I missed a glorious chance there.

harry did a good deal for pompy, 2.5 million for a player in the last year of him contract is very good indeed. don't know why your all like omg 2.5 mill thats a steal. he could of signed him on a pre contract for nothing, apperently everton had offered him one

Another great signing by Redkanpp, which proves what a great wheeler dealer he is in the market.......O harry loves a buy!

Regarding Palacios & the Hudd.......Palacios is miles better than Tommy. Yes Huddlestone can strike a ball, but palacios gives us so much in the middle, that is why we are doing so well nowadays is mainly down to him. We have cried out for many many years for a player like palacios to be in the middle of the park!

Back