IsaacBrooks

Reaction score
Okay guys season im spurs and in the first season i need two strikers for them. I have a budget of 16 million to spennd on them both as ive sold pavylechenko and terminated gudjohnsons loan, one needs to be a pacy striker wheras the other needs to be good in the air.

Who should i buy?

Dzeko.

just use the search filter and add pace and value to it. maybe finishing. rthen if it looks good sign him up.

Agbonlahor mate, poacher for Spurs, the guy is un-real..

Thanks guys, dzeko is un-willing to come to spurs in first season, and ill check out agbonlahor.

try

artem milevskyi
salvador cabanas
alberto paloschi
robert acquafresca
neymar
welliton
yannick djalo
andy carroll
carlton cole
luis suarez
denis naki
jo
james vaughan
yaya sanogo
yanis tafer
e. derdiyok
andre pierre gignac
guilherme

yeh defoe is a better poacher than agbonlahor for sure,

Cardozo is insane, buy him for about £13m. Good in the air, good at free kicks, good at scoring from anywhere

I guess you will play Defoe and Crouch up front so i suggest for pacy striker get Djalo(backup) and for good aerial ability get Lacina Traore or Connor Wickham.I'd prefer Wickham as he is just 16,194 cm tall and after few seasons has 20 in heading and also would give you 1 homegrown player.

Lacina Traore to replace Pav, very good aerial prowess, and get a **** of a lot better, and maybe Lukaku. Alos, Cardozo is outstanding, for around 7m.

How much did you pick him up for?

i got agbonlahor for 14.5 million

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Im not sure if signing Gabby was a good idea.He's a great poacher but you have defoe for that role who is amazing.

I bought him as back up as defoe has just been ruled out for 5 months with injury, and ive also bought viduka for free to give some back up for crouchy.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Thanks guys for all these suggestions